How to we introduce children to divine love?

This forum is for all other topics
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

How to we introduce children to divine love?

Post by tiffanyo »

just had a very deep and non confrontational back and forth with my husband about incorporating the Bible into our homeschool studies next yr. I struggle with going out and buying something already published with the typical Christian persepctive. For many reasons. One being that I will not teach my children a fear God. Or that sins can be washed away in an instant after repenting and that all slates are wiped clean. Or that God knows everything you are going to do but then judges you and sends you to heaven or hell. Or that professing someone is your lord and savior is the only way to heaven. Or that hell is a permanent condition.... i could think of more but it's late.

I'd have to put a sharpie over so much that I don't agree with. Please tell me someone in the group is working on something for children. I feel I am not qualified enough to create something. Or if you have any suggestions in general on how to go about teaching children. Also, are some of my views not right either?

Thanks in advance :)

Tiffany
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Re: How to we introduce children to divine love?

Post by tiffanyo »

I forgot to mention. He think its important to include this because of the bible stories and lessons. I know some of these stories may not be accurate or even true.

Noah's ark? How accurate is this story? I know i must have read somewhere on this topic in new-birth.net. I'll have to check again.

What would you consider important in the Bible to read? My husband isn't sure where he is in his faith. He grew up in the church but didn't continue once he left the home and my DL seems to make sense for him on occasion , after long back and forth discussions lol. He is open to DL and I am happy about it. I know life is an individual journey and as long as he is good in this life he should be okay once he crosses over but I'm still hoping to reel him in with DL. Hahaha. I care about his progression but mostly think it is my purpose to teach my girls. So any advice would be so appreciated. Okay gn and God bless you all. I suspect everyone is sleeping. Sweet dreams!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I certainly hear your you Tiffany . When you take a quantum leap forward in your spiritual understanding, its common that the one's you love are threatened or at least baffled by this new path to God. Making it nonthreatening and understandable by them is always a challenge. There are no kids books yet for Divine Love but my sister in-law Judy Dunbar is writing one at present and hoping to get it published. We used to say to our kids that love is the most important thing and to model that statement. You can pray with your husband and kids at home and make that prayer something that everyone can relate to. Church is the most difficult thing since so much is of error but you can focus on what is true and pray for everyone there while you are listening. Most there are good souls seeking the light and although their thinking may be somewhat distorted, their souls are thirsting for God. You can be a channel for God given a prayer and desire to be in that place of connection and alignment. Keeping it simple, loving and having faith that God is reaching for your family and friends just as He is reaching for you. Your prayers, positive intent and loving actions will model the truth. Their mindful beliefs will fall away in time if not on this plane then the next. Its the soul that needs nurturing and as long as you keep your message simple, the mind will benefit too.
Your's is a very common plight in the Divine Love family and that dilemma is responded to differently depending on the circumstance. Its the Love within your soul that is reaching out to your family and within their soul's there is a response. Don't sweat the small stuff Tiffany and keep praying for them. A test of faith my love. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

tiffanyo wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:22 pm
Noah's ark? How accurate is this story? I know i must have read somewhere on this topic in new-birth.net. I'll have to check again.
Its garbage. The only truth is that there were rains and floods and many people died. He did not build an ark.The world did not submerge. There were not only Noah and his family alive at the end.

Noah and the flood

Noah and the flood 2

Most of the "exciting stories" are garbage. Jonah and the Whale, Jesus walking on Water, Jesus feeding the Multitude. The bits that are nearly all real are where people were healed. The leper etc. Lazarus was healed but then he was not dead. Demons did not get put into pigs.

hugs
Geoff
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thanks AlFike. I will do my best to follow your advice and I am grateful for it. Though that still doesn't change that my husband wants me to incorporate it into the homeschooling. Perhaps we can look at them as legends that some people use for having faith in God... and I'll tell them that some people truly believe it with all their hearts and that that is ok cuz it doesnt change their good intention of being close to God and searching for his love. I always tell them people believe in different things including their mom and dad. i hope me trying to meet him half way on this will satisfy him. :?

Also, I look forward to your sister in law publishing something for children. Its hard for me to find the words to explain it all, so it'll be a great help. Please tell her she will have a customer in me :D

Geoff, I think I read those two links. I'll have to reread it again because I've read so much that sometimes I forget exactly what I read and if I read it before I knew about divine love. Before I learned this, I was getting into spiritualists teachings and they have tons to say on so many topics and sometimes I'm not sure if what I consider true is actually what divine love spirits have taught or pjust a concept i read about and resonated with. So I'll start reading through your site to refreshen my curious mind on these bible stories and other subjects. I dont want distorted ideas wasting my time here on earth. Thanks!

Tiffany
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Don't forget that a regular prayer practice will be far more beneficial than a lot of reading Tiffany. With Divine Love its the soul that we are trying to nourish rather than the usual emphasis on the mind. Yes, the spiritualist philosophies are a blend of truth and error. Depending on the level of channeling and the predisposition of the medium, what may come through has many ideas and concepts that are distorted or downright wrong. One always has to use discernment in order to sift through the information for the truth. Reading the Bible poses the same challenge. Its not easy trying to find truth in this crazy world of ours. May you be blessed with deep insight and understanding dear heart. Love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Tiffany,

Here are a few links from my website that might help you in talking to your husband about what in the Bible corresponds to the truth as we understand it from the Padgett messages -- and there is no small amount. One of the Padgett messages (I can't put my finger on the reference right now) says that despite its many problems and shortcomings, the Bible is the most important spiritual document apart from the Padgett messages, which represent Jesus' second coming, and there is enough information in the Bible for salvation.

Here are the references from my website:

http://universal-spirituality.net/truth ... ent-types/ -- shows how the OT symbols were fulfilled in the NT in terms of the DL and New Birth

http://universal-spirituality.net/truth ... eflection/ -- presents two gospels of salvation from the Bible, one true and one not. Lists numerous scriptures in the NT that refer to DL in different words

http://universal-spirituality.net/wp-co ... -to-Us.pdf -- history of the Bible

http://universal-spirituality.net/truth ... istianity/ -- evolution of Christianity and showing the today's Christianity is not what Jesus taught.

http://universal-spirituality.net/law-o ... vine-love/ -- prayers for DL that are found in the Bible

Here is a page from Geoff's site referring to mine as well as another person, no longer with us, who did a masterful job showing the main thread of the Padgett messages is also found in the Bible: https://new-birth.net/topical-subjects/ ... the-bible/

Dr. Samuels' (who succeeded Padgett) messages -- "New Testament Revelations" and "Old Testament Sermons" also might be helpful as you talk to your husband. They too are on Geoff's website -- https://new-birth.net/samuels-messages/53-revelations/ and https://new-birth.net/samuels-messages/ ... -by-jesus/.

Love,
Eva
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

I will keep that in mind Al. Soul vs. Mind.... making prayer my main priority. I'll get there, one day. Lol

Thank you Eva! I will read these links n save them for future reference for the next time I bring it up, which will be soon.

So many great links! I appreciate the time you took to get these together for me.

Tiffany
Michael7070
New Friend

Post by Michael7070 »

Hello,

I’ve often wondered about and tried to think of ways to introduce Divine Love topics and themes to children and young folks in general. I have a love for creative writing and a few years back I wrote a couple novels that were geared towards a young adult audience. My goal was to write books that had action, danger, drama, plot twists....but also incorporated Divine Love and spiritual themes throughout as a way to get young folks thinking about spirituality and the possibilities that come with it. I feel if we get people to open up to spirit (even if just a tiny bit) a seed can be planted and the angels and spirit guides can come in and work with that individual to further develop their spiritual nature. Every now and again I get an email from someone who read the books and how they helped them to see spirituality in a way they hadn’t considered before. I have the books available for free to download and can post a link if anyone is interested in checking them out.

Also, as a father of 2 young children I’ve discovered that numerology can be a fun way to get kids interested in spirituality. My kids love to see 11:11 on the clock or see a 333 on a license plate while we are driving. They get real excited and say “Dad look at that!” :D I then say to them “Oh my, the angels are here. Say hello to them.” Then I say a little something about how the angels love us and help to guide and protect us in life.

Love,
Mike
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Mike,

I am interested. Please do post the link. My children are too young but I'd like read them. I'm glad you made something for older children. It's a time where many children get lost and lose that connection with their parents and turn to peers. The blind leading the blind.... so a book like this would be good for them. Im happy you've been given validation that its helped those who have read your book.

Too funny! My mother always tells my girls that 11:11 is a time to manifest things into our lives. She tells them to make a wish. :lol: so my eldest watches the time in the car like a hawk and always points it out to us. :roll: i'm not sure it works the same if you are watching the minutes pass by. I still let her have her fun.

I'll be sure to mention that our angels are protecting us and that's why we notice the time.

Tiffany