How to we introduce children to divine love?

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

Re: How to we introduce children to divine love?

Post by Geoff »

Michael7070 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:31 am My kids love to see 11:11 on the clock or see a 333 on a license plate while we are driving. They get real excited and say “Dad look at that!” :D I then say to them “Oh my, the angels are here. Say hello to them.” Then I say a little something about how the angels love us and help to guide and protect us in life.

Love,
Mike
Dear Mike,

I was associated with 11:11 for over ten years, not that I left DL but that I asked Jesus for something useful to do, and that's the job he gave me - helping George Barnard. Now Al Fike knows about these "guys" but this is not a subject that is really encouraged in any detail on this site. However I would say that's probably because the only folks who "get it" are a very small group called "progress", and clearly you and I and your kids and my dear soul sister Maureen are in that group. Folks who are progress seek change, love change and get bored with the ho hum of maintaining the status quo.

I have a lot of 11:11 stories we could share if we catch up some time in the flesh.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

tiffanyo wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:32 pm so my eldest watches the time in the car like a hawk and always points it out to us. :roll: i'm not sure it works the same if you are watching the minutes pass by. I still let her have her fun.

I'll be sure to mention that our angels are protecting us and that's why we notice the time.

Tiffany
Dear Tiffany,

Yeah looking for the time is not the way it works.

Early in my exposure to these angels I complained I was doing heaps of work for them and getting almost no prompts. The over three consecutive nights, I woke exactly once. I had to lift my head up from the pillow and make an effort to see the time. I got 11:22, 3:33 and 4:44. I worked out the statistics on that, and its for sure impossible as a random event.

But I have many more stories. But not for this site.

hugs
Geoff
Michael7070
New Friend

Post by Michael7070 »

Hi Tiffany,

The books are titled "The Resurrectionist" and "The Resurrectionist Book II: Lost People" Here are some links. I have them posted on several publishing sites. For Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Resurrectionist- ... 8&qid=&sr= for Amazon

For Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/460928

Thanks again,

Mike
Michael7070
New Friend

Post by Michael7070 »

Hi Geoff,

I have read some of the works, writings, and messages from the 11:11 group (the midwayers I believe?). Good stuff!! Thanks for all your hard work to bring those messages to the world. Seeing the 11:11 many years ago was one of the main things that got me interested in spirituality.

Much love,

Mike
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Thanks Mike, great to hear.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I would say that if it gets you closer to your soul and to God then go for it. Otherwise, its another distraction from the real work of attuning your soul to God and receiving the inflowing of His Love. This is never boring...........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Al,

You have no idea why 11:11 exists. I have told you before but presumably you have forgotten. The proof of the pudding is Mike right here. Its another outreach, its celestially guided, and its not for you or me to criticise it. Just let these folks follow their choices, because 99% of them either have not heard of DL yet, or never will, or are not interested. But without exception these folks are all progressive in nature. These are the folks who break the rules and shake the walls.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Geez, I can't seem to say anything about other approaches without a finger pointed at me as being judgmental. I thought that this site is to discuss Divine Love approaches to soul development. If I emphasize this then I seem to be in danger of criticizing something that is not clearly divine Love. I've met George Barnard in person, having had a few conversations with him and have read his book and we have both come to the conclusion that we are not on the same page. I think that my assessment of where he and the 11:11 group are coming from is based on personal experience. I have no argument with George, who I found to be a charming guy, or 11:11, but in comparing it with Divine Love seems to be a mismatch. And yet again I open myself up to criticism for giving my honest opinion. So after this I will keep my own council in this regard since it seems to be going against the trend here. Oh well, C'est La vie.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
karenjeanlyons
New Friend

Post by karenjeanlyons »

When we were in Phoenix, Holly Bianco (I think) had written a children's book explaining Divine Love. It was for younger children but might be a good start. She showed us the book and it had pictures and so forth. I have 5 grandchildren and have talked to them frequently one-on-one about God and Truths as the situation called for. I have had many discussions with my oldest grandchild about it. The main thing I do with them is to pray. The other night, three of my grandkids were at my house overnight. The oldest boy who is eight was crying real tears about being scared to go to bed. It was genuine (I can tell his crocodile tears). I said let's pray to God. So we prayed for God to send His angels to protect him and surround him and keep any spirits with evil intentions away so Jackson could go to sleep peacefully. Jackson calmed immediately and went to sleep at once.
karenjeanlyons
New Friend

Post by karenjeanlyons »

Also, depending on their age, Bill Frase has a blog and I have read some of his stories that are more like parables to help explain Truths. This may be another source appropriate for children.