coronavirus

This forum is for all other topics
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: coronavirus

Post by AlFike »

Yes, I was a bit shocked with the 6 mo. guidance about stocking up Beth. I haven't done any extra shopping myself. The only person I know who took this guidance seriously was Geoff whom I told when I first received the vision. I didn't really believe that this guidance was true until very recently. We're now half way through our quarantine so will have to review what we're going to do after that. The virus issue may have a 6 mo. life span but the food supply may still be available to us. Taking it one day at a time in Gibsons B.C...........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

Here's a link to the followup post (with much needed context) by wisdom teacher Cynthia Bourgeault on the "avoid Zoom" guideline I shared yesterday. And here's a snippet of it:
As I expected, I am receiving plenty of raised cyber-eyebrows about my instruction 3 in yesterday’s posting, to “radically decrease or discontinue altogether your use of internet technology to support social distancing.” Please don’t jump to the conclusion that I am calling for an immediate cold turkey here: more like a gentle challenging of some assumptions we’ve all bought into a bit too automatically, and a phased step-down as we learn to shift to the REAL network of global intercommunion.

I continue to believe that the only authentic “worldwide web” exists in the Imaginal realm: i.e., in that subtler and quantumly more powerful bandwidth of energetic communion which links not only all beings of this planet, but also beings in all realms, including those on the other side of the life/death “divide.” It is from here that we receive our help—and it is here, too, that we give it! it is where our real human contribution to calming the inflamed heart of our planet can be must efficaciously offered. ...

My invitation as I invited you to consider slowly weaning yourself from the internet is to do so proportionately as you re-boot your innate skills for imaginal communion (skills, incidentally, that have been vigorously discouraged and numbed in our contemporary Western culture. ) The problem with the internet zoom groups as an antidote to physical gathering is that they are a simulacrum, substituting fellowship and information exchange for authentic communion and gnosis. We are losing not only our skills for but our taste for the real deal, and the continued electromagnetizing of our planetary atmosphere by this sudden surge in “social distancing”-motivated electronic communication is aggravating the conditions in which the covid-19 virus spreads. Call me a nutcase here, but disregard at your own peril!
This is very much in line with something Catherine said to me at Meyersdale last year. I don't remember exactly, but it was along the lines of needing to develop our own direct relationship with God and not relying solely on messages from others.

And considering that I've now seen some (very speculative) posts suggesting the possibility of something else to come, including maybe a disruption in the Internet/cell communications, I'm thinking it's more than prudent to do more to ramp up our own innate skills. And starting the sooner the better! Or else I need to somehow move to Gibsons. :D

BTW, here's more from Bourgeault for the curious.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

I had forgotten my password and now have been able to log back in. So many insightful responses and scary ones. To stock up 6 months worth of food seems like a daunting task. I live 2 hrs away from New York city in Philadelphia. Our neighbor state NJ has been hit hard. We are a big city so it seems we will inevitably be hit hard too because of our population and proximity to nj n ny.

17% of the population and three phases. We need to pray for us all.

I do find it interesting that less than 1 percent of the cases have been children under 9 years old. I feel since they have contributed the least to the unbalance of earth that they are being spared. I do hope that my intuition is correct. I know the free will of their caretakers will also determine their fate but so far the young have fared far better than everyone else. I didn't think that would have been the case given that small growing bodies are vulnerable to all sorts of diseases. But then again, they are alot healthier than seniors.

Someone had mentioned to stay off the internet because of the electromagnetic strain. I'm sorry I am trying to catch up to all of you wonderful people and forgot who wrote that. I believe it was Beth or Eva. My mother had sent me a video about how when the spanish flu pandemic hit, it was around the time when electromagnetic energy was introduced in some form that we created and that's why so many people died from The Spanish flu. According to that video 5g is responsible for the numbers. It's as if it helps spread it or causes our bodies to be more susceptible to illness. I'm not really sure. I can find the link if anyone is interested. I'll have to give it another watch since I seem to not be completely sure. We can blame that on my mother for sending me so many videos a day. :D

We should all be concerned but let us all remember this is a part of a plan to rebalance earth and help us souls to remember our true selves and come closer to God. I am guilty of becoming obsessed with the numbers and the fear mongering and the conflicts going on between my country's government concerning decisions on the actions that should be taking place. I will put the effort towards prayer and the request for healing.

Al, do you think we can change the prediction that was given to you through prayer? Or is that number necessary to cleanse the earth?
Klaus
Happy Camper

Post by Klaus »

Interesting prospects and a bright future...
https://www.horx.com/en/post.php/?page_id=5423

May the Heavenly Father bless us with His never ending Love,
Klaus
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

With any guidance one has to check into one's own gut feeling about it Tiffany. I haven't stockpiled to this degree, maybe a few weeks worth or pasta for a month :? . Things keep evolving and I worry about my American cousins who seem to be getting the run around by the powers that be, especially Trump. It looks like the virus will be hitting you hard since few effective measures are in place. Keep safe Tiffany and keep praying. Our guide Serreta Kem suggests that prayer can offer some immunity and protection although he qualifies this by saying to use common sense. Use your soul insights to make wise decisions dear heart. God will keep you and your's safe if we are wise about our habits and movements. Jeanne and I are in the middle of a 14 day quarantine after returning from Houston Tx. After that we'll remain home as much as possible. Still lots of food on the shelves so no diet of endless pasta yet. Much love........Al
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

I saw on the 11:11 list that they are also advising that people:
prepare for the difficult times to come and a piece of advice that we give you is to 'store' a reserve of food and water because it is very likely that the usual sources of supply will no longer be able to be deployed.
I've started stashing some food (and a little bit of cash), but frankly, part of me thinks how impractical that is for any duration (more than a handful of weeks). In part, because what kind of Love would it be if I'm sitting on a whole stash of food and my neighbors or family aren't? And also, if we're meant to trust in God, then perhaps some of this is either going to involve God providing, or else having to deal with a certain level of hunger or even going without for an extended period of time.

All in all, I'm kinda hoping for a bit of a reprieve between waves of this! But yep, the US is in for the worst in the next few weeks. On the plus side, the Divine Love capital of the US (SW PA) may be better positioned than some parts of the US. Our governor has been pretty aggressive about locking down. We'll see in a week, but so far numbers here near Pittsburgh are slightly encouraging.

But it is looking like it is a VERY GOOD thing that you didn't wind up in NYC Al & Jeanne!
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

We have about a few weeks of food between us four at my house. Snacks have been getting eaten up pretty quickly. Lol. I think beth is right in that maybe we will need to go without or with less. We have been filling up water bottles that we have purchased and have been refilling them with filtered water just in case the stores do have trouble with supplying. We all have heard about the toilet paper dilemma :D dont want to worry about water too.

We have all been praying every night about creating a bubble of protection peace safety love and health around our home. We ask for healing for the world. Love in everyone's heart. Patience. Kindness. Most importantly we ask God's love to enter everyone's souls. I do hope when we pray for other's to receive the love that it helps them and that a little bit is given to them even if they do not ask for it.

Do you all pray around the same time each night. I sometimes wonder if others are praying for divine love at the same time as we do here at home which is usually between 9-10 PM eastern time. Not in that duration :lol: I know you do group prayers which I haven't attended and that's why I asked. I also know when two or more pray the effects are better. But then again three of us are praying at home so the effects should be good.

Do any of you have any suggestions for children's material on the divine love or something similar? 'm thinking I'll have to create some.

I think about you all in this group and I pray for your protection during this time and always.

Just in case anyone would like some natural medicine ideas...

Raw honey, lots of raw garlic cloves, and a high quality probiotic capsule filled in a jar will ferment into very good healing medicine. The longer it ferments the better it will taste. I do think making this now can save us when this virus hits closer to home.

Also grapefruit seed extract liquid concentrate will help reduce the likelihood of secondary Infections if u contract a respiratory virus. So it can help prevent a pneumonia because it reduces moisture. They sell it online.

Any who god bless you all.

Tiffany
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

Tiffany, do you know about Lightbringers? If you sign up, you can get notifications about when different folks pray. Some find the regular notifications distracting, but those can be turned off!

https://wakeupcallforthesoul.com/lightb ... r-network/
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thanks Beth! I will be sure to check them out.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Good to hear that things are well in your home Tiffany. Just a bit of a correction about your comment regarding praying for God's Love to enter another's soul. Apparently the only way for the Divine Love to enter the soul of another is through their own volition. One can pray that God inspires and puts the desire for His Love into another but each soul must make that personal ask to receive it. The only exception that I know of is in the case of newborns or young babies. One can pray that they receive it. I've done this on numerous occasions and have felt the Love pouring through me to them. Its a beautiful experience and I urge everyone to try this out given the opportunity. I like your recipe but wonder how you ferment it? Much love......Al