coronavirus

This forum is for all other topics
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

coronavirus

Post by tiffanyo »

Do you think the coronavirus has anything to do with the big changes that the spirits said were coming for us on earth? As I say write this, I start to think that it has everything to do with their warnings. I know we ended last year and have started this year with earth changes such as earthquakes and volcanos. So I don't know if this qualifies as an earth change. Is this a part of the spiritual cleansing needed to help the earth rebalance itself? Is this something that man has made to hurt us? I remember reading all diseases and illness come from the disharmonies of man. What are your thoughts?
Christian
Busy Bee

Re: coronavirus

Post by Christian »

Hello Tiffany;

I cannot answer directly your question, only angels can do it. I can only express my feelings about the uneasiness generated by this epidemic. For several weeks, the epidemic was mainly concentrated in China. Although it was possible to imagine its harmful consequences on the population, we were not directly confronted with it.
While for the past week it was possible to note a regression in the number of infected people and deaths in China, at the same time we have been witnessing an explosion of contaminations in the world, particularly in South Korea, which is becoming the second most infected nation with more than 3500 cases. In third position is Italy with just over 1000 cases. France, which has a 500 km border with Italy, can observe, day by day, the increasing number of infected people. In order to cope with the strong contagion caused by this virus, very severe isolation measures have been put in place in certain places and gatherings of more than 5000 people have been banned. The social and economic life of the country is therefore quite affected.
I do not know whether or not these events are related to the warnings received, but they are beginning to seriously complicate the lives of the population. Since any suffering can have positive consequences, we must pray that this situation will allow the population to realize the importance of a spiritual life as opposed to the strong current of atheism that is rampant in different parts of the world and especially in China. Europe itself, especially France, also needs to reconnect with its spiritual roots. And most of all we, who are directly confronted with this crisis, we have to raise our faith and trust in God.

Christian
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I agree with you Christian. Anything can be used for good given an open mind and soul. I believe that earth changes are getting worse . Its not just a news frenzy stirring the pot although this has some validity. In nature populations peek and decline in order to restore balance. Since we are a part of a complex ecosystem, we too are subject to these laws. Of course we are talented and creative in our ways of dealing with adversity, so one crisis may not topple the house of cards but when things start to escalate and a dominoes effect takes place then what our Angel friends call earth changes will be very real. We are asked to stick close to God and His angels in order to be guided and protected. If things get out of hand there is no other alternative. The power of rapidly escalating change will make humanity impotent in its ability to resist what is happening. I see the virus as another signal that the way in which we live and are so interdependent is coming closer to ending. My sense is that we will be relying on our neighbors more, utilizing local resources and having a much simpler life. And given that context we will be interacting more, caring for one another and less engaged in distracting activities which take us away from our true soul's nature which is to love one another. I think that God will be more in that picture and my hope is that a Divinely blessed understanding of life will come from the changes and our adjustments to them. All speculation at this point but I do know that God has a plan and that in the end life will be in greater harmony than it is today.
Endless journey,endless Love.
Christian
Busy Bee

Post by Christian »

Thank you very much AL for your words. Indeed, we can see that the consequences related to the spread of this Virus can very quickly take such proportions that the situation could quickly get out of control.
Faced with such a situation, it is obvious that our only help will be our Faith in God. As long as even a very complicated situation remains manageable on the human level, the need for God is not felt. It is therefore probable that, individually and collectively, we must, in order to establish a true relationship with God, be confronted with extreme situations.
However, our Faith being quite intellectual, the road ahead is likely to be complicated.
All that remains is to pray so that we may be able to cope with all the unforeseen situations we may be confronted with.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

I agree with Christian and Al. Another aspect of all this is that as more and more laws are broken by humans -- laws of love, morality, ethics, respect for the earth as well as for different races, fairness to all, sensible and balanced use of resources, etc. -- the more negative consequences there are going to be in the form of earth changes and other "curses". That is simply the law of cause and effect. In the last few years, it seems like in some ways, humanity has gone backwards in these areas. There is disregard for climate change and continued reckless exploitation of natural resources, environmental laws and protection for endangered species are being rolled back, good agreements between nations are falling by the wayside, racism, white supremacy and similar attitudes are on the rise, production of all kinds of dangerous weapons is escalating, as are tensions. All these things and more are having and will have more negative consequences. At the same time, however, there are voices bringing out truth and gently exhorting to change, bringing light into the very dark world. So knowing the truth of the Divine Love, we can add to this light, each in our small way. And as has been stated, staying close to God will be the only way to be able to cope. Also, as to the corona virus, while certainly a concern, we don't have to excessively fear it, because if it kills us, we know that our future in the spirit world is bright and exciting, and we'll be able to help those on the earth from the other side. So the key to personal peace is praying for the Love, staying close to God and being a light in our sphere of influence.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Now that we are several weeks into this crisis, it is clear that the world will be forced to change in response to the situation. A few years back I was shown how destructive this virus would be. I was given the number of deaths, 17% of the world's population. Recently I received an insight that the virus would come in 3 waves, each more deadly than the previous one. This is a very serious situation and none of us can take it lightly. I dislike being a doom and gloom sort of guy and only shared my vision regarding the coming of this virus to a few good friends. Even if I had been more public about it , I doubt if it would have changed things much among those we are connected to. The guidance I received suggested that we need to stock up on food supplies and that it would be a good 6 months before things came back to something closer to normal. I think that we can expect a rough ride from now on with some times of reprieve and stability. Since the world has slowed down, imagine how nature is having a reprieve from our destructive industrial exploits. There is always a silver lining. More time to pray and feel connected to the Creator. For those who have faith and strive to be close to God, I think that this will be a time of testing and blessings. Its time to focus on our souls as we wait out this virus. Jeanne and I are feeling a deep sense of peace and Grace. God and the Angels are close and we feel looked after in every sense. Hope the rest of you are feeling the same. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

One of my pre-Divine Love teachers posted something today that I find troubling. As part of her "pandemic homework" suggestions, she writes:
Radically decrease or discontinue altogether your use of internet technology—zoom groups, zoom church—to support social distancing. It is actually aggravating the problem by further intensifying the electromagnetic inflammation of the planetary atmosphere which is actually driving the contagion.
The writer, Cynthia Bourgeault, is an Episcopalian minister who has been fairly tightly coupled with the Christian Contemplative Outreach group (and is a teacher with Richard Rohr's school), so I think she has tended towards toeing the traditional line wrt Christianity though it's clear that she is able to receive guidance.

On the one hand, I get her point ... we need to be primarily focused on growing our own souls so that we're able to receive the guidance when things really start going south rather than relying on connection with others or even communications from mediums perhaps?

Anyways, oy. I do not feel ready!

But I guess the apostles didn't feel ready and then Pentecost happened. So maybe there's hope?
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks Al and Beth. Times are certainly challenging and are likely get more so. But yes, I too believe there is a silver lining, and others are seeing it as well. The world is going through a transition and the dysfunctional systems and structures that are unsustainable for much longer will have to go and be replaced with ones based on cooperation and kindness. Here is a video that has a positive spin on the situation: https://youtu.be/sgm9E_cmvWA. This virus could be a catalyst toward that change.

As far as the advice from Beth's teacher, others are advising the opposite which to me makes more sense. While we need to increase physical distancing in the sense of not being close to people in the same space, we need to maintain social connections. The choices we now have in view of the restrictions are phone, Skype, Zoom, etc. Here is some advice from a doctor that I think is very sensible. https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/health ... 54au2.html

These also have some helpful and encouraging info – I haven’t read all the Hay House items, but they look good:
https://www.discover.hayhouse.com/freeresources/

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/10-posi ... the-world/

Let's all stay close to our loving heavenly Father and pray for God's Love and one another.
Much love,
Eva
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

AlFike wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:06 am The guidance I received suggested that we need to stock up on food supplies and that it would be a good 6 months before things came back to something closer to normal.
Stock up on food? How much? Six months' worth?! I guess those of us who aren't packing extra calories may need to stock up more than those of us who are!

I appreciate Eva's encouragement. It may well be that some of the anxiety around this is meant to lead us to reaching out to God more. As I mentioned on our Sunday call, it is VERY curious that our world is being turned upside down with relatively few people having to be hospitalized. Unfortunately, in many places it's too many for the availability, but it the impact on the vast majority of people is not severe sickness, but fear of sickness or death.

Not looking forward to us getting to Al's 17% number. :shock:
Christian
Busy Bee

Post by Christian »

Thank you very much to you Al, Beth and Eva for your comments. Yes, in the space of a few weeks the situation has become dramatic in many places around the world and particularly in Europe (Italy, Spain and France). Curiously, it is possible to observe, in some countries with a comparable population, significantly fewer deaths, as it is the case, for example, in Germany. In the United States, in the space of a few days, the situation has also become very worrying and we can observe a very clear and quick increase in the number of contaminated people and deaths.
Thank you Al for the clarifications made, because for several days I had been wondering if the Celestial Angels had expressed themselves on this subject. Personally, although I have been following, since January, the progression of the epidemic, I have been very surprised by the tremendous acceleration of the epidemic since the announcement, exactly one month ago, of the first death of a European : an Italian. The details you bring Al confirm what most of us sense. More than ever, in the coming days, weeks or months, our Faith is likely to be severelly tested and our only recourse will be prayer.
For my part, I have always been surprised that the messages given to James Padgett have been given at a time when humanity was going through two great trials : the First World War and the Spanish flu epidemic which alone killed 4-5 times as many people as the war, something we tend to forget.
On a message given by Jesus to James Padgett on November 2, 1916, we can read : " ...... For in the passing of a few years all these things will be forgotten, and then, men’s hearts being the same, with all the hatred and envy and ambition that existed in the hearts and minds of those who were responsible for the forgotten wars, these things will be repeated, and the fact that men are of the same carnal minds and desires will be demonstrated." (Source : https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages ... ol-1-pg82/)
Let's keep hope and let's pray that the worse will be avoided.