Happy holidays

This forum is for all other topics
Jesper S
Busy Bee

Happy holidays

Post by Jesper S »

Hello Divine Love family,

Its been a while since I have been in here but wanted to wish you all happy holidays and a happy New Year!!..

Jeannie asked me for a text I posted on Facebook about Jesus true teachings. First I thought it was funny that she asked for a copy of it, then second I thought she might be kidding, but then again why would she kid about such a thing! So here it is Jeannie. Feel free to use it anyway you like :)

The true teachings of Jesus is not that we are saved by his death on the cross but that we are saved by his teachings of Divine Love; the inflowing of Divine Love into our souls through earnest prayer/asking our Creator for it. This is soul transformatioi, that our souls can be transformed from the image of God into the substance of Gods own Soul which is Divine Love. This is the main and true teaching of Jesus also known as the New Birth which he came to earth to teach and to lead all Gods children (us) back to our Father in Heaven who desires that everyone partake of His Love, the Divine Love. This is a free gift from the Father to everyone who desires to embrace it. So if you believe within your self that there is something greater in existence, the part that some call God and others call Creator and you are interested in receiving this gift this Love all you have to do is ask sincerely from your heart for it. And if done with sincerety you will experience this Love flow into your soul. This has nothig to do with religion but eveything to do with Love and living love and feeling really good. It has been truely said, ask and you shall receive. :)

Nice to be back here.

Love,

Jesper
dmreed2
Family

Re: Happy holidays

Post by dmreed2 »

Happy Holidays to you too!
Well said Jesper, Divine Love is the only way to true salvation!
Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Jesper. May you be richly blessed during this time to acknowledge the birth of our brother Jesus.Much love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

thank you SO much, Jesper!! I love how you've written this and will be copying it every chance I get! Probably in mail chimp correspondence, and one day on our website, the next time we update it! Well done! Lots of love and warm holiday greetings coming to you in Switzerland from here in Canada! Maybe we will get to see you again in 2018! God Bless you abundantly with a mighty inflowing of Divine Love, always your friend, Jeanne :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I echo the holiday sentiments, may a blessed Christmas be had by all, and a wonderful New Year.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

May we all have an inspiring Christmas, and may 2018 be a year with much to be grateful for despite whatever life challenges we may encounter. And may we all receive more and more of the Divine Love and as a result more perfectly fulfill the "eleventh commandment" of loving others the way Jesus loved.

Much love to all,
Eva