Essay on God

This forum is for all other topics
BAT
Happy Camper

Essay on God

Post by BAT »

God, Divine Love, Attributes, and Soul Perceptions

It occurs to me through constant prayer for Divine Love and contemplating over scripture, I believe I have gotten to the point to understanding who God is and the Nature of Soul Perceptions.

God has a personality. With personality there are attributes. Attributes make up the personality and include the Laws, Love, and Mercy. Attributes are the expression of God. If God was the Sun, His attributes would be the light rays shining from the Sun.

Take for example the Attribute of All-Knowing: Omniscience. God knows all, and knows the thoughts and deeds of each person. God is also a God of Fairness, and the Law of Compensation demonstrates the fact that God is no respecter of persons. Each of his children must answer the laws.

But God has no individuality, even though God remembers all thoughts and deeds of every man, demonstrating Omniscience, these memories are recorded in the souls of men and the Law of Compensation. God is not like the human soul who has a mind serving as a bank to store all memories. Instead his Omniscience is proven through his Laws.

Which means God is not like the human being or spirit who can directly uses physical acts to show who he is. God works through indirect means most of the time.

God as the Creator does not directly create animals and plants, but through Chemical, Biological, and Physical laws does. God just creates laws, programs to be exact, and these programs work automatically, day and night, unceasingly. Perhaps there is even a Law that governs how Laws are created.

God has an attribute called Constant. There is no backsliding. What is the difference between Natural Kindness and Divine Kindness? Natural Kindness is fickle and unstable, one man may be kind to you one day and the next day backstabs you. Whereas Divine Kindness will never have betrayal. Through Divine Kindness displayed by Angels, there is no chance of Bi-Polar and mood swings. If there were, we would have the God of the Old Testament.

Love is also one of his Attributes. The Divine Love is the Essence of the Soul of God, the potential radiator of Attributes. When man possesses the Divine Love, he will radiate some of these Divine Attributes as well.

To be accurate, the Divine Love is not God, since it itself is impersonal. God does not enter us literally. If Divine Love was the essence, then there must be a Form to house that Essence. Together Form and Essence create Attributes and these Attributes make up God’s personality. God does have a Form, that transcends Space and Time. To make a comparison, If we had the form of an amoeba, God would have a form of a tesseract. Comprehending the Form of God is akin to an amoeba contemplating 4th dimensional physics.

When the Divine Essence enters the Human Form, we now have God-Man. An Angel. God’s Attributes manifest in us, and we start to radiate Divine Attributes. They become constant and backside less and less until we become fully transformed.

We are then able to know what Divine Kindness, Divine Knowledge, Divine Progression really is. Soul Perceptions are the acknowledgement and awareness of these Attributes and the Spritual Laws that Govern this world. We become God like and can get a fraction glimpse of who God really is by observing these qualities of God we now possess.

In what dimension is the Form of God? Since Laws and Qualities are timeless, spaceless, the Form of God is something we will never see, and can only perceive through observing the Qualities of God.

When it is said that God communicates Soul to soul, it is the transportation of Divine Love into the soul of Man. And Man through carrying out acts of Love and learning to know himself learns a part of who God is.

Through these Attributes and our progression we obtain Faith. Faith is not belief, faith results from seeing these Attributes made manifest, and thus we “see” God through eyes of Love.

When it is said God helps those who help themselves, it means by recieving the Divine Love and Trusting the Divine Qualities of Ourselves, and believing in our Acts of Love and our Faith, along with the Divine Love, we Trust our God by trusting ourselves.

This leads down to whether or not we can hear God. It is true the Real God, the one with Form and Essence does not speak a word and is silent. However Jesus mentions an inner voice, and this inner voice is the voicebox through angels and spirits communicate through.
The Inner voice is also the Silent Voice that transmits Desires, and somehow we can translate to human words. These Desires are not only God’s but also Ours. The Will of God is the Desire of God, and when we become at one with God, we share One Will, which is to partake more Divine Love and Grow through Love, not through animal sacrifices. We become His Voice, and when God Spoke, the Voice became Word. We become the Words of God.

God does not directly express his Will from the Heavens saying “Do This”. Instead his Will is indirectly expressed through Us, when we do His Will, we express his Will.
Loren
Geoff
Family

Re: Essay on God

Post by Geoff »

BAT wrote:This leads down to whether or not we can hear God. It is true the Real God, the one with Form and Essence does not speak a word and is silent. However Jesus mentions an inner voice, and this inner voice is the voicebox through angels and spirits communicate through.

The Inner voice is also the Silent Voice that transmits Desires, and somehow we can translate to human words. These Desires are not only God’s but also Ours. The Will of God is the Desire of God, and when we become at one with God, we share One Will, which is to partake more Divine Love and Grow through Love, not through animal sacrifices. We become His Voice, and when God Spoke, the Voice became Word. We become the Words of God.
Dear Loren,

I would disagree based on personal experience of hearing from the First Source and Centre, as well as from my Thought Adjuster. I had the "privilege" of being ticked off by the First Source and Centre, via the medium Lytske, who received a communication regarding the relationship between George Barnard and myself. It was very important He said, for the two of us to get on and work together. I have to say that I did try. But after 10 years our relationship broke down over my choice to publish the Judas Messages. And I can see the damage that resulted to his outreach, after we parted. Due to several really stupid technical decisions that were made, he lost all his first page Google rankings, and today his web site is as quiet as ours.

Regarding the soul mind, I don't think anyone can actually understand this until you experience it, as I have. And I know Al has also.

I would add one last thing. Father is Soul, so are we. It makes no sense that this means we cannot communicate. Nor does it make any sense that he would create us deliberately providing no means of communication. The soul is different, but that does not mean it is less efficient. But I agree that Father is, as best I know, (which is not definitive) not heard clairaudiently. I sometimes state, facetiously, that in my opinion Father has retired. By this I mean that He has created a huge pyramid of spirit beings to run His universes. We are at the very bottom level of this pyramid, and the vast majority of these "created perfect" beings are doing His Will perfectly. This can only be if all these beings can perceive His Will accurately, and I understand they do. Do they "hear" Him? Its irrelevant really, they do know His Will.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

This is a great attempt at communicating your understanding of things Loren. The mind can only go so far in this and I know that you understand this as well. More insights come with soul growth and experience.I'm not saying that you are wrong in what you have written but understandably you have partial truths only . I think that as you continue to progress in Divine Love that you would rewrite some of your thoughts. It would be interesting if you revisit this post in about 10 years, how you would edit it. A great attempt to encapsulate the truths in a short essay my friend. Keep sharing, I think that many will learn from it. Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
BAT
Happy Camper

Post by BAT »

Thanks for the feedback, essays are usually inspired I guess, some spirit influence was there. Still hazy, it takes days to figure some things out.
Loren
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, I agree Loren. I've written many an essay on this forum in order to clarify in my own mind different understandings and concepts. I think that it is a good exercise and one I wish more people would share with all of us. It takes guts to do this and be open to other's critique of what you have written. That is why I encouraged you in my previous response. I wouldn't worry about who is influencing you. It is most likely an angel helping you to clarify as you write but we are all imperfect in our abilities to receive clear guidance and/or influence. Keep it up my friend. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Loren. I agree with Al that an essay is a good way to crystallize our present understanding of spiritual concepts -- an understanding that is likely to change with time as we continue to grow in Love and Truth. And putting it out on the forum does take courage, but with others adding to our thoughts or offering different perspectives enables all of us to grow in understanding and be enriched.
Love,
Eva