Link to a website

This forum is for all other topics
BAT
Happy Camper

Link to a website

Post by BAT »

http://www.ascentie.dds.nl/gibbon/phase1/digi.htm

There is a message called "Soul Progress" in this link. I was trying to find of there were more Divine Love messages from various mediums, this served to be eerily similar to what we know. Heck, it even includes the words "new birth".
Loren
BAT
Happy Camper

Re: Link to a website

Post by BAT »

Could it be plagiarism, possibly.
Loren
TimJ
Happy Camper

Post by TimJ »

Well, I can understand the concern, but I couldn't seem to find them anywhere else, although I didn't spend a lot of time comparing them to Geoff's archives. Regardless of the source, it's a good series of messages. I didn't see anything out of place. I enjoyed them, thanks for the heads-up!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yup, this does seem to be lifted right out of Padgett but hey, its the truth and it is communicated through another portal. No harm done here as I see no error but did not read every word. The more that this message can get out into the world the better. Much love.......Al

PS: Ooops, I spoke too soon. There is mention of reincarnation and a few other things which would make me think twice about endorsing this site.
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Loren,

Yes it needs a good look, but its certainly not lifted from Padgett because there is stuff there not in the P messages, but which appears true to me.

hugs
Geoff
BAT
Happy Camper

Post by BAT »

Thanks guys for the comments

There were some things on the site about Aliens and pyramids, such things are debatable. Whether or not they were truly legitimate, I am sure the webmaster was benefited to a degree.

Other sources I encountered that were close to the Divine Love teachings but not exact were gnosticism, Mystical Christianity, the lost gospel of Thomas, and adoptionist Christianity. Another source was the Galactic Federation of Light, messages claimed to be channeled by aliens.

I was researching on Chinese folk religion on the soul the other day. Apparently in some areas, they believe the soul has two parts, one that stays with the body, and the other leaves it. The one that stays with the body could be the astral shell.
Loren
TimJ
Happy Camper

Post by TimJ »

BAT wrote:There were some things on the site about Aliens and pyramids, such things are debatable.
Did you find these things in the messages? It looks like the owner of the site is into these things, so I breezed right over (more like disregarded) the intro. I don't think the medium is the owner of the site.
Al wrote:“PS: Ooops, I spoke too soon. There is mention of reincarnation and a few other things which would make me think twice about endorsing this site.”
Hmm, I didn’t catch anything on reincarnation; although I wasn’t looking specifically for it. I do see mention of “previous incarnations” in the message regarding clothes, but didn’t take that as “re”, rather “an individualization in the past”. What did you find?

From what I gather, the medium’s name is Lisa, last initial K, which appears across a few messages. There is an email address, but the domain is expired, so it no longer functions. I think it’s pretty clear the text was copied from another electronic document due to the frequent page break errors. There are a great number of grammatical errors, mostly phonetic, but nothing derailing.

Anyway, while there wasn’t any new ground, I did get an emotional hit or two out of it and it was fun to check them out.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, you could be right Tim, a matter of semantics . My guess is that the channeler read a lot of Padgett and put it in their own words, also added a few things. It certainly covers a lot of bases. ..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

I skimmed the whole page and read parts in details. Much of it parallels Padgett and most of it rings true -- I haven't found anything obviously wrong. It seems like contemporary messages received by Lisa K. from London in 2001-2002. She may or may not have read the Padgett volumes. Either way, a lot of truth is communicated here and as Al said, the more portals through which people can discover the truth, the better.
Thanks for sharing, Loren.
Love,
Eva