We're Back

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: We're Back

Post by AlFike »

Thanks all for your generous comments. More details are coming in the next FCNB Newsletter so I hope you will all read it when it comes out. Eva and Michael are diligently working on it now. May the angels be with you as you toil away 8-) . Much love....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you Al, and thank you for your and Jeanne's contributions and help -- as well as Geoff and Helge. And a small correction -- it is the FCDT Newsletter. But of course, these names are just artificial -- it is for everyone! :)

Love to all,
Eva
Last edited by Eva on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Let me add to my previous post regarding the Newsletter that if you are not on the mailing list, but would like to read the past two issues, they are downloadable from http://www.fcdt.org/community/ (User name: members; password: DivineLove)

If you would like to be placed on the mailing list to receive the Newsletter automatically by email, please request this by writing to "editors at fcdt dot org" or send me a PM.

For more details, please see http://board.divine-love-sanctuary.ca/v ... f=12&t=715

Love and blessings,
Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Ooops, the name mixup is a bit of a faux pas. :oops: FCDT it is. An important distinction. Thanks Eva. Much love.......Al
jimmyaloha77
Busy Bee

Post by jimmyaloha77 »

Aloha Al

Thank you for sharing your wonderful and guided journey with all of us. I enjoyed every word , emotion, consideration and prayerful moment.
Blessings

Jimbeau
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Jimbeau. That is the kind of response I was hoping to illicit. The pleasure of praying with others for the Divine Love was immense. The challenge of witnessing the poverty in Drimiopsis was a powerful lesson and affirmation of faith. We in our western world consciousness must embrace the realities of the truly impoverished and to realize that even in these circumstances there can be light. I hope that every one of us does something to bring light to these difficult conditions. There is always something that we can do, even if it is just a prayer. May God bless you brother in the Love.......Al