Why I'm here

A forum for Al to post his musings
Joseph
Family

Re: Why I'm here

Post by Joseph »

Dear Al and Jeanne,

How very happy I am to learn that Michael is coming.

I feel blessed that you have extended such a warm invitation to me ... thank you very much! But there are commitments this week that I do not wish to break. And, besides, I still do not have a passport. Sad.

With love to all,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

That is sad :cry: but understandable on such short notice. You will surely be with us in spirit. Don't forget to tune in to our prayer sessions. I think they will be powerful with all the high rollers there. Some day soon we will meet dear friend. Much love....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I'm reading this two year old thread which was full of promise and anticipation. Now in the beginning of 2015 I see in retrospect the wonders of God's Guidance and touch in our lives. We did indeed record for posterity many messages which Patricia brought here from her home a few hundred miles away. Michael Bailey, Elizabeth Morana, Ranold Funk, Dorothy Clauson and Patricia Doyle worked throughout that week in September to scan the messages. It became a powerful bonding experience for all of us. I had to work most of that week so I was not very involved in the scanning but certainly involved in the prayers.
As for my intention to record here the various snippets of guidance received over these past years, I did not concentrate them all here or in Al's Corner but they are woven into my various often long winded posts on our forum. I hope that any visitor to this forum will enjoy all of our contributions and assessments of our spiritual journeys. It makes for some very interesting reading. Much love to you .............Al
Endless journey,endless Love.