Confessions of a Divine Love Materialist

A forum for Al to post his musings
Artistdeb
Busy Bee

Re: Confessions of a Divine Love Materialist

Post by Artistdeb »

Thank you Al for the warm welcome. I will make a point to post appropriately a bit about me. Now, I wish to share one of these inspired writings which I believe is on topic here.

Here I am Lord. It is I Lord. I have heard You calling in the night. I feel weak and scared.

Stay with Me. I will comfort you. I will fill you with My love. You are fine. You are well. You are safe. You are loved. What else can you possibly need or want? You have it all My dear; it is up to you to recognize this. One and all must know for themselves My truth. The truth of the matter is that “matter,” matters not. It can be gone in a flash with a wind or a flood, washed away, shed, dropped, gone. This will happen to you again and again in the physical realm you inhabit. You will be shaken to your core. What is left? That’s up to you. It’s My wish for all that each be so filled with Love that the exit of the material takes nothing from you, that you feel no real loss, that you become extremely aware of what you do have and who you are. This is your essence. What it is, is who you are and what you will be in the nonphysical. As you know, you will show. See things perfectly. Clear your mind. Find the time to see Me in you.

Excerpted from the book Listen Hear, A Divine Love Story by Debra Clemente
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

This is beautiful Deb and expresses God's perspective so well. Ah, to have the sort of detachment described in this message would solve so many worries. With enough of His Love within, I'm sure this is possible. Until then, I will keep praying and shedding my need for control and those erroneous beliefs which keep me enmeshed with the material world. Much love to you dear heart and thank you for your wise words and loving support. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,

This morning I received news from our beloved friend, Helge Merker, from Namibia. Not only does her elderly parents and terminally ill sister require our prayers, but so do all the children....up to 300 kids a day that Helge and her team are struggling to feed.

I wonder often about "sins of omission" and whether any of you can locate messages from Jesus and Celestials about turning our backs on those in need? I don't mean to "guilt" anyone here, but remember the famous Christmas story of Scrooge and what joy he found after his enlightenment?! :P For 30 years I spent my career working in community to deliver programs for battered women, abused children, homeless, immigrants/ refugees, pregnant and parenting teenagers. I know the struggle that comes in regards to sustaining services when struggling from one grant to the next, in an environment where there is fierce competition for donations and well meaning volunteers get their egos overly involved! We have such an abundance in the west....it's unacceptable that there is such appalling injustice in our beautiful world.

When Helge gave up her privileged life in the west as a pharmacist and returned to her parents' farm and homeland in Namibia, she found overwhelming poverty and hardship there for the orphan children, the sick and the elderly. Thus she turned her focus to supporting the meager efforts going on in her home community. She found one volunteer trying to feed 100 children a bowl of rice soup every Saturday afternoon. Now, thanks to a grant, the numbers swelled up to 300 children 3 meals a day!

Helge wrote to tell me that this grant runs out in August and her funds are quickly diminishing. She really needs our support. Western dollars in Namibia go a very long way! We can do SO much with very little. $35 will provide a nourishing meal for 50 children! Can you believe it?!

Helge prefers that we receive donations through our Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation in order to "save up" all the small donations and remit bank drafts in larger amounts to avoid costly bank charges. DLSF will absorb all costs for bank transfers. If you can give, please consider a sustaining, monthly grant rather than a one time only donation. No amount is too little when given in love.

Sorry we are unable to provide charitable receipts at this time; we are a non profit society and our board members watch over our finances very carefully.

Here is the link found elsewhere on this site with more information and to make a donation:
http://divine-love-sanctuary.ca/divine-love-project.

Helge is also needing to raise $30,000 to build an orphanage next year in Namibia....we're going to need lots of manpower for this project! A Divine Love retreat will be held in conjunction with the building project....sometime at the end of May or at end of June, 2015. More information to follow...

Thank you for considering this appeal and please, if you can, forward to your networks!

Love always, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear Jeanne
I have responded in a different forum, it is under the forum 'Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation'. (I could not access "Namibian Children Project" and thus made a new topic under DLSF).
Thank you for your love and helping us in raising the support we need.
Much love to all,
Helge