Sharing a Vision

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

Sharing a Vision

Post by AlFike »

I received a vision in my meditation the other day that I think is worth sharing here because I believe that it's message is pertinent to all of us. As you are probably all aware, Jeanne and I are making a big change and commitment in our lives to be a part of the World Healing Center and this will have a great impact on our spiritual work. It has been a surprising and swift development that has been encouraged and I believe forged by the angels. The thought of leaving our beautiful home in Canada and living half the year in England as well as traveling beyond her shores is both exciting and daunting. Although Jeanne and I have been world travelers in the past and have been to every continent other than Antarctica and this has been an invaluable education we were always able to get back home to our retreat and be replenished there. Understanding the diversity of the human race and all of the varied cultures living within our species is fascinating and a joyful awakening. The world is diverse to be sure and many know this from an intellectual level but to go out there and experience first hand how others live in this world brings this truth home in a direct way. Yet, even as a traveler, one only gets a glimpse. I must admit that every time we return home, it feels so good to be back in what is familiar territory. I also believe that God is using us in subtle ways to be channels of Love and healing.

This brings me to my vision.

I was in a row boat with many others. It was a beautiful day on calm waters. We were headed for the shoreline' peacefully rowing our way there. Ahead was a muddy beach, then a rocky shore sloping upwards towards an elevated bench of land. Upon the bench of land were many people waiting for us to arrive. Our task was once we landed the boat, we were to carry the boat over the rocks and up to the bench where the people were waiting. Once we came close enough to shore, I jumped out of the boat and took hold of a rope attached to the bow and began to pull. The shore was muddy and it was hard going through the mud but the boat was gliding through even though it was loaded down with people. As we got closer to shore I struggled to make headway and wondered how I was going to get the boat up to these people. In order to accomplish this, those in the boat needed to jump out and help lift the boat to it's destination. Some were quite willing to do so while others did not want to get their feet wet and held back. Others were oblivious to the situation altogether. Yet we had this task to perform. The vision stopped there with guidance coming through as only our angel friends can do and I can't really describe how they communicate in this deep state but suffice to say that the understanding of the vision was quite clear.

The boat represented the body of truth that is carrying us upon the living waters of God's Love and spirit. People are waiting for us to bring the boat to them so that they can understand how to float upon these waters as well. The time has come for us to share this truth, the boat, with them and they are eagerly waiting and once we get close enough, some will help us to bring the boat amongst the people. But we must make the effort to bring the boat ashore, get out and lift the boat over the rocks and up the slope. This requires effort and dedication on our part and God will pour His energies into us to give us the strength to do so. The gist of it was to go from passively sitting in that comfortable boat to actively using the boat as a means of teaching others. Once the boat returns to the water, it is capable of carrying everyone who wants to come. And I understood that if we do not do this, the truth could ( I emphasize that this is a possibility not a probability) be lost again. That would be a tragedy my friends. The time is now to act.

I think this vision confirms once again the validity of Jeanne and I going out of our comfort zone and heading to Blackpool. We have to get that boat of truth out there and if God has a plan there then we are willing to follow. It's not an easy task to shuffle our life around in order to comply but comply we will since we are able to release ourselves from many of the obligations at home. It's an act of faith . And God has made it possible on so many levels to do this without causing huge waves of reaction with our families and friends. We are also blessed with the opportunity to come back home on a regular basis.

My motive for sharing this with you is to assure any of you who are willing to really step out on faith and guidance that you WILL be taken care of and things will fall into place. Having an open heart and mind will bring what you need to find your place in this plan to lift the boat . I hope that many of you are willing to at least consider doing this work in the world. Even your prayers will help and any focus at all upon the task of lifting the boat will help. These things always start small and build and I see many of you are starting to reach out in many beautiful ways. Please keep it up and God knows where you might land up :shock: .

May God guide us in the days ahead and my our leaps of faith put us on firm ground and when we must put our shoulders to the task, may your hand be on our backs and your Love always surround us. Thank you God for the many opportunities that you place before us. We will endeavor to follow Your Will. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Helge Mercker
Family

Re: Sharing a Vision

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear Al
Thank you for sharing your vision and in a way reminding us, of the call Jesus made not too long ago. Many of us felt the stirrings in our souls, not knowing how it all will unfold;
I am joyous at the opportunity granted of lifting the boat ashore, and yes, I will help you pulling the rope and do all I can to bring this boat safely into the midst of the waiting crowd. I celebrate in what has been accomplished and wish to express my love and gratitude to those in the Heavens and on earth, who have been doing the paddling and bringing us to the calm waters and a safe shore. And yes, I realize, there is no holding back and time to get the hands dirty, bonded in the sisterhood of Love, strengthened in the brotherhood of courage, we are a team. We are bonded by Love. As we work in loving ways and doing the Will of Our Father, help will be provided and the boat seem to have no weight at all.
I'll be there, on March 18 with my working boots on.......ready to do the labour of love, getting the space ready, for others to come and joining us. For those of you who are not able to come at this time, please know it gives me strength and comfort to know of your prayers, your loving thoughts of support and you are present there with me. We are bonded, through the Gift of His Love, we are family.
Moved deeply, by this amazing grace, to live His Love.
Helge
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear Al and Helge and others,

I am awake early today; it is 4:20 am as I begin to type. I read your vision and call for help and assistance in whatever way and means that we can. My answer is yes; I am willing. But as you know, I am too far along in age to be of great help physically, but I will jump off the boat into the mud and water and will lend a hand in helping to take the boat with you and others to the waiting people. Sometimes an extra ounce of strength is all that is needed, and together each little bit of labor helps add to larger work and every little portion makes it easier for others.

At this time my assistance will be prayer. Perhaps in the future I can be present in a physical way. However, I also recognize that if present physically I could be a hindrance and not help at all. Perhaps prayer from the sidelines may be the only sort of help I will be able to offer ... or perhaps offering water to the workers.

Blessings of peace and strength from above be with you all ...

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Al, thank you for sharing your vision. I can not wait to jump out of the boat, it is only a matter of time that I will. Yes, "God IS pouring His energies into ME to give Me the strength to do so". I pray each day that I will answer His call in whatever way I am asked. I will be patient until the "waves of reaction" with family settle a bit. If not for waves, I would be on my way now. It is so hard for me to wait so I will need to keep praying for more patience so that I don't rock the boat too much and dump everybody out! With Love, Kristy
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

I kind of like the feel of the mud squishing between my toes... :D

Dennis
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

I think it's getting a little crowded at that rope by now..Marion and I have been tearing it for quite a bit already ;)

But what a wonderful vision it is! We're in, we're in..body and soul!!

Love,
Arie
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Arie wrote:
I think it's getting a little crowded at that rope by now ...
This rope will not begin to be crowded until at least 50 people are in the water and mud and pulling together!! :D :lol:

Hmm, how about 100? What do you think, Al?

Hugs
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

200 +, I would say would be adequate as a beginning ! That boat is going to grow in capacity as we keep filling it up :) . We'll take everyone on that rope that is willing. It will never get too crowded. Thanks for pulling. HEVE HO :!: :lol: . ...AL
Endless journey,endless Love.