A prayer for God's Love

A forum for Al to post his musings
dmreed2
Family

Re: A prayer for God's Love

Post by dmreed2 »

What a beautiful prayer Al. There is no doubt it must have been divinely inspired from that place within where you and Father are one, I was feeling God's Love when I first read it. I will use it frequently to help guide my prayers.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Thank you dear brother for this blessed prayer that stirs my soul and awakens my yearnings for the Love of our Creator.
David speaks for me when he says "it must have been divinely inspired from that place within where you and the Father are one". A true soul perception.
Love,
Terry
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Such a beautiful prayer, Al. You really are a great writer and its nice (for all of us!) that you have the time to sit in silence and allow this beauty to flow. This prayer almost brought me to tears, it is so heartfelt and reflects my own feelings about this path and our relationship with our loving Father. Thank you!
With God, anything is possible
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yes it is good. I managed to miss this for a time, but its excellent. I guess Al is warming up to be "Brother Al"?

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks everyone. Yes, I am very fortunate to have that quiet retreat on the Coast. It does create the right kind of atmosphere for inspired writing and I do love to do this . Soon I will be wearing my sackcloth and ashes so as to live up to my name ;) . With love......brother Al.
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Yes, beautiful indeed and very meaningful with much food for thought and the soul.
Thank you, Al.
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

THANK YOU, Eva!!
For drawing my attention this morning to this beautiful poem which I haven't read in 10 months! :) What a blessing! if not a bit long!!
I just read it to Al now and he seemed delighted and surprised!! :)
We are taking the next ferry --a 3 hour trip to visit our son Eric. There's no visits at all on Christmas day nor during the daytime on weekdays. We will pick up our precious 10 year old Mary who is dressing up for the occasion and very excited. Spirit must have prompted me to call and confirm our scheduled visit the other day.....I have never done this before. Lo and behold, there was no record of the visit. If I hadn't called we most likely would have travelled this great distance only to be turned away. God willing Eric will be home with us next year! Knowing this gives us all hope!
Love and blessings today and always, Jeanne xoxo And thanks again, Eva!! :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Yes, it was a beautiful prayer, and thank you Eva for bringing it to the forefront for us once again.

Jeanne, tell Eric our thoughts and prayers are with him often. Give little Mary a hug from Suzie and I :D

Love and hugs,

Dennis