Trip to see Dennis and Suzie

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Trip to see Dennis and Suzie

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Joseph for your kind and loving words. Yes it was a prayerful and beautiful time together and having you and Dennis and Suzie at our side when we heard the news about Eric was a great comfort. I felt badly that we brought our personal struggles into our little prayer circle but indeed it was all of you that were gracious and kind. I see that in us you see also a reflection of your own light and loving ways. Takes one to know one eh ;) ? By the way, I think I'm an easier marker than you. I think 9.5 is in order :lol: .

Dennis and Suzie, you were so generous to all of us. Your music Dennis and your cooking Suzie made the hours of driving more than worth it. Jeanne and I are so very blessed to know such remarkable people from all over the world. Every good and loving soul that is a part of this great Divine Love family adds another golden thread in the tapestry of our lives. God has not only blessed us with His Love and spiritual blessings but has also brought us beautiful friendships in knowing so many interesting and gifted people like yourselves. Everyone whom we met on this trip were genuine and dedicated souls to the truth of God's Love. We all connected with a resonance and inner joy that can only build as we continue on this journey together. It is a privilege to be able to have so many loving friends either come and visit us or us visiting them. We have experienced generous hospitality from Dennis and Suzie and on the way home from Patricia Doyle and her family in Tacoma Washington. We had a lovely prayer at her home and gathered with her two sons, their father Jonathan Sperry and a beautiful friend of theirs with a very open soul by the name of Don. We all felt so carried in the Love and had a joyous time last night.

The family does indeed grow. The experiences become richer and deeply moving. The Love flows abundantly on all of us.I believe these experiences will only grow and multiply and we are so richly blessed to be immersed in this flow of loving connection. The travel is worth it as the rewards are multiplied with each effort. What better way to spend our retirement than to pray with all our brothers and sisters for His Love. Amazingly it flows where ever we are on the planet ;) I do believe God's Love must be everywhere! What a wonderful world it is. God bless for now.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Just reading over this thread and I want to include a special recognition regarding meeting Marga for the first time at Dennis and Suzies. Marga you are something else and I loved your forceful and loving presence. You are a character and I think an angel as well. I loved listening to your spiritual stories and insights. You tell it like it is there sister and I'm loving it. Thank you also for your support around Eric. I'm so happy that so many are praying for him.

Jeanne and I went up to see my cousin in hospital today and we told him that there are people praying for him from all over the world. He was astounded to hear this and I think it gave him a bit of a lift. I thank you and everyone who is making this effort on behalf of my family. Bless you dear friend (s) for keeping these vigils. Bless you Marga for making the trip to come and see us even though it was difficult for you. I know that we will meet again and I look forward to that time. With love......Al
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Al wrote:
Jeanne and I went up to see my cousin in the hospital ...
I am happy to hear this. I know you were concerned whether you would see him before he passed. It was a great blessing for him to see you. He will continue to be in my prayers.

I cannot express how thankful I am to meet you and Jeanne, as well as Dennis and Suzie. It was a highlight that I will never forget, and I hope that we can build on this experience with many similar meetings in the future.

With love and hugs,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Al,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Like a child, I can get too excited and nervous when meeting important people and say or do the most inappropriate things as Saturday night seemed to me that I'd done. Yet, with all my heart, when I say I love and respect you guys, I truly mean it. My prayers and love will continue for you and your family.

Looking forward to seeing you all again (more relaxed). :D

Your sister in Christ,

Marga
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Marga but I'm not sure what you mean by inappropriate things said as I think you were perfectly charming. As for important people, do you mean Dennis and Suzie.? If you mean us then that is an inappropriate thought ;) :lol: . Much love to you......Al
Doles
Family

Post by Doles »

As for important people, do you mean Dennis and Suzie.? If you mean us then that is an inappropriate thought ;) :lol:
That's what makes you great...I think. Keep at it! God Bless You ALL!
With Blessings!
Doles
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Al, et al,

Just wanted to say that meeting all of you and being able to experience "Gibson style" prayer circle was a great experience for me. Yes, I believe Al & Jeanne are important people, but meeting Dennis, Suzie and Judy were impressive people to meet as well. Was truly touched by how peaceful and loving the atmosphere was entering Dennis & Suzie's home. It is truly blessing to meet people that love each other and are kind to one another as they are. Loved Suzie's Chicken enchiladas, and Dennis' wonderful gift of music and singing -- Wow! He could be on Broadway or in movies with his talents. Plus, it was great to hear and see Holly and Jeanne singing various tunes with their beautiful voices as well. Sorry, couldn't have joined in, but I had to go spend time with Judy. Heard about her months ago, and had been trying to meet her as well. Thus, I was literarily on my knees (at her feet) listening to and drinking in her experiences of expiations!

While it was very nerve wracking to meet a group of people who have been in the Divine Love movement for many years now, and I come from a traditional church background. Plus, I am loud (as can be preceived as forceful). Thus, I didn't want to come off too "churchy" or "preachy." :roll: Thankfully, our heavenly Father's DIVINE LOVE is the common thread that binds us together.

Nevertheless, after talking to Joseph after your fantastic meeting with him in Arizona, and hearing how I come off to you as a group. I asked the Lord to change me on Sunday. I didn't want to be that person anymore. However, He reminded me of what He has called me to be and the personality that he had to develop inside of me to get rid of my fear and remember who is backing me up. Even reminded me of dreams and experiences I had had years ago when I first started ministering to people. Plus, showed me passages in the Bible about other people that had this calling, and how they were rejected by not only the people they had to minister to, but sometimes by their own family members. The hardship that comes with being called to be public servant for the Kingdom. Thus, I must remain faithful to what HE HAS CALLED ME TO BE, and I must stay true to Him and learn to see His children through eyes of love and not through eyes of flesh, as I deliver messages that He inspires me to give to His children. Whether they will receive it or not. :cry: Hope this makes sense.

After reflecting on Saturday, Jan. 4th, prayer circle, I was very impressed with how much you all seem to love, respect and protect those that you love. Nevertheless, it is only a fraction or shadow of how our heavenly Father loves and protects His beloved children. And I had offended one of your beloved members. So right here, and right now, will say that I've written a letter to FCNB apologizing and asking for forgiveness to Elizabeth and the Board for allowing my humanness to get the better of me with frustrations and anger when after so many months of trying to be humble, and walking a tight rope while trying to get through to them and they couldn't receive it about contemporary messages and Jesus' desire to use mediums with the Divine Love to continue his ministry. That was not Christ like or loving for me to post on this site about them. Will be mailing out the letter shortly.

Al, you know how I feel about your mediumistic gifts (they run in so many of our familites). So, I'm very comfortable with the contemporary messages; as well as, the other spiritiual giftings that come from having a close relationship with our heavenly Father. On the contrary, I have to respect others that don't receive it or think it necessary for today. Hope and pray that ALL of you here on this DLSF will and can forgive me as well.

Much love and respect,

Marga
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Marga M. wrote:And I had offended one of your beloved members. So right here, and right now, will say that I've written a letter to FCNB apologizing and asking for forgiveness to Elizabeth and the Board for allowing my humanness to get the better of me with frustrations and anger when after so many months of trying to be humble, and walking a tight rope while trying to get through to them and they couldn't receive it about contemporary messages and Jesus' desire to use mediums with the Divine Love to continue his ministry. That was not Christ like or loving for me to post on this site about them. Will be mailing out the letter shortly.
Dear Marga,

All I can say is that if you were to use this board, as I believe it is intended to be used, you would have saved yourself some mortification. I will explain. (Actually it afterwards occurred to me that you may well have done so, and I did not see it. Or did not see it as needing comment.)

About 12 years ago, I put on the internet some messages from Jesus and Bartholomew. These had been received in Barbados, and I was helping my internet friend Brenda Foster. As a direct result of this work, I experienced the greatest ecstasy that I ever have, and I also knew it came directly and personally from Jesus. He was saying thank you for my helping his friend Brenda. My whole body vibrated head to toe for about five minutes and my mind was so overloaded with sensory input that I could not think straight.

So you should therefor understand my outrage, because it was outrage, when Brenda asked me to remove them from the internet, because the FCNB had advised her that unless she did that, they would no longer recognise her as a Minister in that church. And she was very involved in ministering and it meant a great deal to her. Yes I wrote a steamer of a letter to Jocelyn and the trustees. Don't know if any of them ever read it, I got no reply. But Jocelyn forgave me. Funny that? (not really)

So you see if you had shared here first, I might have given you my history, plus my now somewhat changed outlook. I still believe contemporary mediumship is valuable, but I now understand what a sticky wicket it is. Not many are perfect mediums. LOL. So, once you go down that road, you have to use discernment, and what that means is you end up telling good friends you don't like their channeling. And that is exactly what caused a wonderful medium, and one I believe is actually outstanding to leave forever this movement. (Judas Messages) I was not the one who told him that, others did. I LOVED his stuff. But I was not a long-standing DL person that he respected.

I have had to tell good friends that I won't host a specific message because I Geoff, judge it to be wrong. So I become judge jury and executioner? Well actually I have no choice seeing as I host so many messages. But I don't want to lose friends, and I don't want to offend people. It is also the reason why I do not think DL mediums should reveal WHO they are. Because then they can't be criticised to their face as it were. And it cuts the other way too. There are quite a number of people who believe I have offended the Master and disrespected his work with James Padgett by what I have on my new-birth site. So you cant please everyone, in fact I settle for just pleasing myself. :lol: :roll:

So, actually the attitude of the FCNB is the easy road. And I can therefor see why someone else would choose that path. I myself never choose the easy road, but thats me. Its a bit like folks who have told me year in and year out - Geoff you don't NEED to read all these other sources. Well I don't need to but I choose to. Yes it presents challenges, but what sort of Faith do you have if you are scared to challenge it?

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Wow Marga, you certainly are laying it all out there. I am familiar with what you are talking about around FCNB because you shared a letter with me about this. I must say upon reading your letter that it was well written and articulate and you presented a very convincing argument. There was an edge to it to be sure but I know that you are passionate about this subject and I have to admit that I was rooting for you because you expressed many of my own sentiments. The energy propelling the Divine Love movement at present seems to be our willingness to get together and pray together and part of that experience is the inclusion of receiving messages from our angel friends. So either we are fooling ourselves or the angels are willing and able to speak to us. If you believe the latter then this reality cannot or I believe should not be ignored. So I am with you on that issue sister and I say good for you to forge ahead with such a well thought out response.

Is this disrespect ? In my opinion no, but there could be offense taken since it challenges FCNB bylaws and I think that because of these bylaws, Elizabeth is between a rock and a hard place. These bylaws which I have seen, do not allow mediums to have an active role in the functioning of the church and exclude mediums from being ministers. No trustee can be a medium as well. So individuals such as myself cannot have an active role in the church. I can be a member, which I presently am, but I cannot represent the church in any way. This irks me a bit and I feel a tinge of pain that my gifts are considered invalid from the legal point of view of the church yet because of my deep love and respect for Elizabeth, I still support and uphold her in her role as head of FCNB. For those of you who have not met her, she is grounded, honest, forthright and loving to such a degree that my heart leaps with the knowledge that she is at the helm and that she is there to disseminate and to protect the Padgett messages. God has chosen a very worthy individual for this task. She is also a dear friend and I dare say a staunch supporter of ours and I proudly say that . So dear Marga, I just want to say that although I fully support your view, I also see that FCNB cannot. This may change in time but I wouldn't hold your breath as the present trustees are not in favor of it. I think I know why but I will not go into this as it opens up another big can of worms that can not easily be sorted out without stepping on peoples toes although I think Geoff's response touches on it.

In many ways this movement is young and needs to find it's way. There are many facets to this gem and as you have said, love and respect are needed in order to bring us all together in harmony. God will and is finding a way for all of us to work together. More Love required as always and as humble servants looking to fulfill our purpose in this world, we need to accept those things we cannot change at this time. I, for one, carry on with the work that God has given me and I'm not overly concerned with how others interpret their role in this big picture. As I have said, it is important to accept how others are in the world and to mind our own behavior as an example to those we may judge. With Love comes acceptance and humility. And, of course, we are all human and cannot expect ourselves to be always right or loving. You are a good, no very good, person Marga. I see that you want to do the right thing always in the name of truth and God's Will. These are noble and worthy expectations but along with these sentiments must come self compassion and a realization that you are human, not yet Divine, but getting there. We are all struggling with similar issues dear sister and you in your bravery and honesty are willing to lay them out in a public way. In doing so, you help all of us to come to some clarity on these issues. And for that you have my love and support. I love you Marga and appreciate your fiery nature . We're all different and this is a gift. Thank you for being so true to what you are and who you are. Much love to you and may God bless all the warriors for truth in this world. We need more like you. Much love from a not so important but loved by God friend of the Divine Love movement.......Al
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Marga, Geoff, Al....Elizabeth and friends......

Wow! Such heartfelt and interesting postings here! I am so deeply touched by Marga's apology, Geoff''s description of his own personal experience, Al's response......SO MUCH here that I wish to respond to, but I prefer to write private emails than to comment publicly -- and will do so -- at first opportunity.

I don't have the time now to give sufficient time, energy and thoughtfulness to comment in the way I would like to in regards to what has been expressed here.

I just want to say that I have read your posts with the deepest appreciation for what each of you has written here and hold each of you in the very highest regard for being so open, earnest and dedicated to living the Truths.

With joyful celebration of your friendship and fervent prayers and gratitude for each of you!

Love always, always love, Jeanne :D
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!