Trip to see Dennis and Suzie

A forum for Al to post his musings
Geoff
Family

Re: Trip to see Dennis and Suzie

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote:In many ways this movement is young and needs to find it's way. There are many facets to this gem and as you have said, love and respect are needed in order to bring us all together in harmony. God will and is finding a way for all of us to work together.
Dear Al,

I believe this is the crux of things. Even if we disagree, lets find ways to walk together, hand in hand.

hugs
Geoff
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Same here..amen, amen, AMEN!!

We love you all so much..

Arie & Marion
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Geoff wrote:
Marga M. wrote: So, once you go down that road, you have to use discernment, and what that means is you end up telling good friends you don't like their channeling. And that is exactly what caused a wonderful medium, and one I believe is actually outstanding to leave forever this movement. (Judas Messages) I was not the one who told him that, others did. I LOVED his stuff. But I was not a long-standing DL person that he respected.
I'm deeply touched by that story.. And I cannot understand why the Judas-messages apparantly still aren't recognised by FCNB, like also the Samuels-messages by some others.. With all my understanding of the fallibility (or rather: humanness) of mediums, I sense so much beauty and truth in all these.. Well, there we are..

Let's indeed just keep trying to walk hand in hand, joined together in the Greatest Love imaginable..
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Geoff wrote:So, actually the attitude of the FCNB is the easy road. And I can therefor see why someone else would choose that path. I myself never choose the easy road, but thats me. Its a bit like folks who have told me year in and year out - Geoff you don't NEED to read all these other sources. Well I don't need to but I choose to. Yes it presents challenges, but what sort of Faith do you have if you are scared to challenge it?
Ooo, I like that :D I cheer you for that, Geoff!! Your courage and power are very inspiring to me :)

Love you, man..

Big, big hug
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

AlFike wrote:In many ways this movement is young and needs to find it's way. There are many facets to this gem and as you have said, love and respect are needed in order to bring us all together in harmony. God will and is finding a way for all of us to work together. More Love required as always and as humble servants looking to fulfill our purpose in this world, we need to accept those things we cannot change at this time.
Al, I can't find words to express my great appreciation and gratitude for having you as a friend, mentor, inspirator...

It's soooo good to have you here.. You are such a beautiful facet to our precious Gem of the Divine pathway..
Thank you, thank you and thank you God!

Love, love, love,
Arie
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear Arie,

Thank you for taking time to read what Marga, Geoff and Al wrote and as quoted by you above ... YOU inspire me!

Amen, amen and AMEN!

Love, love, love ...

Joseph

:D :) :lol:
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

AlFike wrote:
In many ways this movement is young and needs to find it's way. There are many facets to this gem and as you have said, love and respect are needed in order to bring us all together in harmony. God will and is finding a way for all of us to work together.
Geoff wrote:
Dear Al - I believe this is the crux of things. Even if we disagree, lets find ways to walk together, hand in hand.
Arie wrote:
Same here..amen, amen, AMEN!!
I am on the same page with you Al, Geoff and Arie ... and I will walk forward hand in hand with you, and whosoever loves the Heavenly Father, embraces the teachings of Jesus about the soul and how it is transformed by the inflowing of the Divine Love.

With much love - the human as well as the Divine Love - to each and all,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

What an inspiration it is to hear all you guys talking from the same page.

Geoff, I know that you think that I have judgments about your other spiritual pursuits. I can only say that for me, they are of no interest and I hope you can accept my perspective. I am a dogged follower and once I've found my groove, I stick with it. Honestly, my mind could not keep track of all of those details and as I have said in the past, it's feeding my soul that compels me at this time.I suppose in the end, I'll just be one big stupid ball of love :lol: ;) As for your interests, who am I to say what they should be. It's your life my friend and like all of us, you need to live it in the best way you know how and if that includes a lot of reading of various spiritual books then I say go for it.

Arie, you are indeed a new and treasured friend of mine and as you add to our conversations here, I see a kindred soul who intensely and sincerely desires the truth and the Love. It's people like you who give me hope that the truth of God's Love will take hold in the consciousness of mankind. You encourage me and inspire me dear friend and brother. Much love to you and Marion.

Joseph, from the minute we met, I knew that I had connected to an old friend ( old as in knowing you for a long time ;) )That soul resonance and recognition made for such an exceptional time together as the Divine Love within dissolves all barriers and mental testing. We are brothers in the Love and although you say that you are new to this path, I think you have been on it much longer than you think. I appreciate your humor and your wisdom and find your stories always instructive and interesting. Although you are some distance away, I count you in as part of my family and I look forward to working together for God in the near future. Knowing that you are a part of this, as are many, brings joy to my heart and warms my soul.

Marga. Thank you for contributing here and being open to all our conversations. You are such a good soul and a fine mind. As I have said, the world needs more like you. Much love to you dear sister and you are in my prayers and my heart.

What a wonderful family we are creating here and I know it will grow. I look forward to the next meeting with all of you. Our ( Jeanne, myself, Terry Adler and possibly Elizabeth Morana) present plans are to meet up with Geoff, Joseph and Helge at the Australian retreat in May. I will also be in Blackpool from mid March to mid Ap[ril. We may be in Blackpool up to six months a year as we have decided to work with Tim O'Higgins and WHC in an attempt to teach about the Divine Love in this part of the world. We have not finalized anything yet but I am confident that doors of opportunity will be wide open as we embark upon this new journey . Exciting times ahead for Jeanne and I and we hope that our work in the flow of God's Love in England and beyond will be successful and in accordance with the Divine Will. Things are moving rapidly in our lives and I have a feeling that we will not be the only ones to see big changes ahead. May God bless all who are willing to live a guided life. Much love to you dear friends.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Geoff, Al and Jeanne,

Please forgive me for NOT seeing all of your wonderful understanding posts after I had to made that most public apology to FCNB. However, there has been so much going on in my life and my poor head had just been stressed out. So, please again, forgive me for not seeing this until today (Wednesday, Jan. 22).

Geoff, thank you too for your description of that powerful experience you had that lasted about 5 minutes or so. It's the kind of confirmation that you just can't take lightly because you KNOW that its the power of the Lord that is giving it full blast to you. Awesome.

Yes, Al, I was frustrated because what Jocelyn had initially done by wording "her" bylaws that she rewrote when she took over the position of being President after her departure from FCDT after eight years of being associated with them was to shut down all mediumistic activies. And while I truly applaud her diligence and hard work keeping it going as many years as she did, I had to come to the realization that she too was just flesh and blood (human) and like most of us have our flaws. :roll: :cry:

Funny thing though I believed we had established a friendship because she was the only person I ever talked to when I called or wrote in since about 1998 (If I'm not mistaken). From these conversations, and correspondences I was convinced that without a shadow of a doubt that the woman was operating fully with mediumistic gifts. That is why I shared some of those exchanges with you here on DLSF. How could she know how many healings the Bible Study teach experienced? How did she know also that I did have a protective band around me, but they were not Celestials, but loyal family and friends that were very protective of me? unless it had been revealed to you via sight, sound or spiritual visions? ;)

But what I've put in the letter to Elizabeth (the Lord had me hold it until I could be in a place of "PEACE and LOVE" before mailing it) was this statement of why I believed Jocelyn took this stance against mediumistic activity. Please note this is MY personal observations (opinions) not divinely given:

Jocelyn Has Mediumistic Abilities But ...:

Always knew Jocelyn had mediumistic abilities just by the way she would talk to me with insights while we talked on the phone or when we communicated via email. .......................Thus, I felt spiritually very close to her that way and believed she felt the same about me. That’s why I considered her as my spiritual mom. However, she did mention to me once that Jesus was very humble, and that I was not. :oops:

On the contrary, we both know that Jocelyn has a problem with unforgiveness. Nobody is perfect. But don’t you find it odd that while she herself has mediumistic gifts yet she made it perfectly clear in “her” bylaws that any minister demonstrating such abilities would be asked to step down. That should have been a RED FLAG that something was wrong with that picture. Not to mention, how she had worded the Bylaws so that there could be no amendments to change them in the future and talked other board members into going along with that.

As much as I love and respect Jocelyn, and still think of her as my spiritual Mom, she had serious issues with unforgiveness and letting go of past hurts. Remember all the years of expiations she had experienced on issues from her childhood where she was having a hard time forgiving her parents for their treatment of her? Then imagine what the humiliation that she endured at the hands of Rev. Paul Gibson, with him not only refusing to talk to her directly, but letting her know that he did not want her (a woman) to take over for him must have hurt to her very core. Plus, her being with the FCDT for eight years (if I’m not mistaken), and how that ended horribly when Victor dropped the ball and took off, etc.

It's things like this that can effect the mind or soul of a person who has given their life to what she believes is the TRUTH from God with Jesus revealing all of this information to Mr. Padgett and all the hard work he and Dr. Stone, etc. put into getting this information out to the world. Yet her goal too was to keep it small. Thus, she may have felt justified in her mind to be fixed on how she worded those Bylaws.

Back to my comments:

Okay. My issues were, we had been given the opportunity to take a vote to see IF we should actually but away the "new" bylaws that were written after the split and didn't even allow amendments. Nevertheless, I truly didn't want to respond in October to that last invitation to take a vote. But the Spirit of the Lord got me in my kitchen with, "Oh yes, you should!" and put that churning feeling in my stomach -- I knew I was going to have face opposition and had to stand firm. Obviously, too firm because it cames off as defying her (Elizabeth) or the board's authority and free will. Yet, had to present the case (as a lawyer might do) as it was opened up to me in TGRA. Nevertheless, I have to respect her position as President and Lead Trustee of the Board -- So I had to humbly ask for her forgiveness.

Even afterwards, I believed, Jesus, himself, spoke to me very gently (during meditation and prayer) one day that he had prompted those responses by me. Always believed that FCNB was dear to his heart (it was his baby). And it had so grieved in my spirit about the road that they had taken even with so much of the TGRA supporting when and who these gifts should be encouraged to developed and in operation because there was going to be more messages coming in the future. And man was in condition to be able to accept spiritual gifts now that it is more accepted with popular mediums' books, shows and websites not to mention 1 day events and/or seminars. I've gone to several different mediumistic 1 day or evening events.

Yet, I also recognized that their current stance was something that had been repeated for centuries. For instance, the Jewish people only accepting the Old Testament not the New. As well as, how most traditional Christian churches won't accept any books except those in their 66 canonized books of the Bible. Even though, once again, Jesus had stated in the Bible to the disciples that he had more to say to them, but they couldn't receive it then. And he informed them that when the Spirit of Truth would come and would lead them into ALL truths. But most human beings said, "NO THANK YOU" for the most part to hearing new truths or messages.

Praise our heavenly Father he has visionaries and people who actually (like Al said the other day), have a personal relationship with the Father and are willing to go along with what His will is for their lives and beliefs. That also could be the ones that get that "Soul Awakening" or "Soul Perception" going on on this side.

Therefore, when the printing presses were invented and those that were holding on to sacred scrolls such as Judas*, Judith, Book of Wisdom, books of Esdara, Tobit, and other books now called The Apocrypha books that were rejected by the wicked council that Constantine called for in 325 A.D. trying to come up with one world religion and an official Bible. He laid it out in TGRA. Then also here comes the Dead Sea Scrolls that were discovered in the 20th Century (early 1940's ??), and the religious community got all upset about this find because those scrolls predated the ones used to create the King James Bible after Nero (also in TGRA) had burned up the religous scrolls in I believe around 70 A.D. because he thought the Chrisitans were responsible for the burning of Rome. Sorry, I do get very involved when I see "man repeating bad choices even in ancient times" and you'd think we could read these stories and NOT make the same mistakes.

Nevertheless, John and other Celestials warned us in TGRA that man is the same creature he was back when they walked the earth with many of the same shortcomings and hard headedness, etc. as they had then. However, even with the Divine Love available to us, I was reminded today while reading more messages that its man's free will that has caused him to reject many truths as they are presented to them not only here on earth, but also in the spirit world. Guess, that is why Joseph likes to remind me that this Divine Love is available for all of mankind, but it is not forced or coersed unto any one.

OMG: Band wagon again. Sorry... :oops:

With much love and respect,

Marga

*Note: The scroll written by Judas (or his scribe) is NOT in the Apocrypha books. This scroll was not a part of those found near the Dead Sea. A family (according to the dust cover I read on my first coming across I, Judas by Taylor Caldwell) had secretly kept that scroll passing it down from generation to generation before its surfacing and being put into print (I believe only by Taylor, but I think that there is definitely another version).