I'm Retiring

A forum for Al to post his musings
Geoff
Family

Re: I'm Retiring

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote: I don't know why Jeanne advertised this vigil ….
Seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Do you think it might be her compulsion to tell all to the world Geoff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :?:

You gotta love my big hearted, open armed girl. :) . She certainly can't keep a secret but this may be the pot calling the kettle black ;) . I must admit that I haven't done a lot of serious praying yet but have been deep in thought. We'll see if the angels have anything to say after breakfast. Yes, this is not a fasting vigil. I don't want to deprive myself too much. Maybe sackcloth and ashes later this afternoon :( .

Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Well well, breakfast, still online, "maybe" sackcloth and ashes.. Tsss, now where's your focus! Time for the angels to take over, haha!

Much Love, dear brother..thinking of you
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for the kick in the pants Arie ;) . I did manage to settle down. The angels talked to me nonstop for an hour. I've just managed to write it all down, seven pages of notes. Unfortunately nothing that I would publish here because of the personal nature of it. All very relevant and helpful to me personally and the work we are about to embark upon. They said there is more to come so maybe I will share in the future.
Before my sackcloth and ashes I will be going for a walk by the ocean and contemplating what I was told. It's a tough vigil but someone has to do this :lol: . Thanks for being there, I can feel your support and that of my beloved brothers and sisters from all over the globe. Such a loving family you all are and I sometimes find it hard to comprehend how blessed is my life to have all of you beautiful souls in it. God's loving care for each of us is so perfectly beautiful. Much love to you dear brother.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Just let us know when you're coming, Al, and we'll leave the light on. Oh, wait a minute, that sounds like the old Motel 6 slogan here in the states. :lol: At any rate, just give us the heads up and we'll be ready for your arrival.

Looking forward to kicking off your long awaited retirement party!

Love and hugs,

Dennis