Divine Love Article by Al -- for World Healing Crusade

A forum for Al to post his musings
Geoff
Family

Re: Divine Love Article by Al -- for World Healing Crusade

Post by Geoff »

Dear Al,

I have for probably ten years deliberately looked for what we call Divine Love, in other places. And I found it so often I am no longer searching that hard any more. Its to be found a lot of places.

I am not sure why it takes a lot of words to say that words aren't much use? But you are right, we are better avoiding words. Yet it was the words Jesus spoke, that JP captured, and Dr Stone published that brought me here.

love,
Geoff
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear Geoff,

Words are very important, but I think in the scheme of things in the person to person contact, it will be the presence of love that is the all important thing.

I would not be here today with you and other friends if it were not for words. For me it was Padgett to Stone to the new-birth dot net website.

With love,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Words are necessary and the way we share our thoughts. Without them, we are lost. So I will contradict myself in as much as communication amongst us and others is, on one level, through words. On another level, as you have pointed out Joseph, it is the flow of Love. Together, they are a beautiful thing. I still say that of the two, the Love is the more important component though they are often married to one another.

Words can express love and love can be present with the words.We communicate, therefore we are ;) . I believe that there are deeper levels of wordless communication between souls but to explain this is like the dog chasing it's tale . How do you explain with words something that is only sensed but not really understood? The words only diminish the experience. With this limited medium, we can only go so far :( . I wish we could all sit in prayer together. That would be real communication and confirmation of our shared understanding of the truth. Maybe some day it will happen. I pray that it will. Your brother and friend.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.