What happened in Australia

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

What happened in Australia

Post by AlFike »

Well we're back from down under and now taking time to muse on this densly packed experience. Jeanne and I are widely travelled as Australia is the 54th notch on our collective belts. It has become one of our favourites as travelling there is easy and rich in experience. Having Geoff as our host also added to the pleasure of this trip as he certainly spoiled us with his beautiful home, lovely meals and wine and chaufering us near and far. All the while we talked and prayed and talked some more. New friends became old friends and we resonated in so many ways as we treated each day as a gift from the Creator. And a gift it was while we visited many places in Sydney and up the coast to Coff's Harbour and Nelson Bay. We were also accompanied by the Angels as they poured their love and attentions on us. We received many messages and our prayer times together were profound and impactful. Never a dull moment as our three weeks there felt like three months.

We also visited Jill in Coffs Harbour and Zara and Nicolas in Melbourne. A deep and joyful connection was made with these commited Divine Love followers . Every day brought something new and an opportunity to commune in that gracious flow of Love. This trip was not only enjoyable but also had the gift of purposeful connection and guided revelation. Spirit blessed us with many messages from Jesus to James Padgett. They loved us, encouraged us and charged us with a mandate to go out into the world and spread this Love and truth. We felt profoundly moved and inspired by these spiritual experiences . You can read some of these messages on this site under the message forum. . In many ways they were saying that the time to act is now and there is no turning back or excuses. We are ready.

So the next step is already under way by setting up our Divine Love sanctuary Foundation which will be charged with teaching and promoting the truths of the Divine love , alieviating poverty in the world and reaching out as channels of Love where ever we are guided to do so. We are not sure where this is taking us but we are sure that we are moving forward in the capacity of Love, humility and awareness. We will be guided,prompted and supported, of this I am sure and I would invite all of you to join our cause and add to the momentum of this fledgeling movement. You can join the Sanctuary Foundation as a member and I invite you to contribute in any way you can. One of our intentions is to set up workshops to teach the truths about the Divine Love and if you are motivated to help us organize a venue to do this in your part of the world, I believe we will be able to make this happen. There is still a lot of planing to do in order to deliver on this but I believe the foundations are being set now and we are gathering our forces and our thoughts. The time seems ripe to bring these simple truths forward and all of you indicate that there is a need to convey the workings of this Love for the world to benefit from this great blessing. We need to break down barriers and open the hearts and minds of others who may yearn for what we have but are unable to accept or even understand what it is. The angels have indicated that they too are ready to give it their best shot and that God's hand is in this . So expect miracles and suprises as we set out together to do this work. We are in the process of setting up a board and making ourselves official so that we are accountable for monies donated and actions taken etc. This will be a nonprofit endeavor and strictly focussed on the work at hand.This will be a volunteer organization and no one will be paid for their time. We trust that God will attend to our nmaterial needs as we do His work We want to be open and inclusive. If you believe in the Love, you qualify to be a member. We need all the help we can get.

So as you can see, it has been an eventful and fruitful trip. We are all fired up to bring on the next phase of this work. I hope you are all inspired to join us in whatever capacity you can. Brothers and sisters unite as they say and may we all be guided to move forward in Love and humility so that we can do the Father's work effectively and inclusively in this hungry world. God bless for now......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Zack
Family

Re: What happened in Australia

Post by Zack »

How wonderful to hear of your trip and that it was such a success in many dimensions. :) I would like to help in whatever capacity I have for this wonderful message of the Divine Love to reach the hungering people. Wishing many blessings to all, Zack
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yes it was a really great time, very full of spirit and spiritual moments. Wonderful. It all passed so very fast. The discussion was the best, we must have talked for about 5 days straight?

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

It sounds like a fantastic trip! I look forward to hearing more about the messages, the camaraderie and the formation of the foundation.

Love and hugs everyone,
Dennis
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Al, I am inspired to help in whatever capacity I can. I pray every day for this opportunity and ask our dear Father to assist me in knowing the way. Love, Kristy
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Nice to see all those willing hands raised for the cause. We will be having a board meeting next Sunday and have filed for nonprofit status with our provincial government. There is a lot of groundwork to do before we proceed with any projects or activities. We have to date sent $1,000 to Helge for her orphanage thanks to many of your dondations and gifts from family and friends here.
Often these types of organizations are set up with a clear mandate and goal in mind but other than a guided feeling to act in this way, we are going step by step on faith and trust in this directive from the Angels. They indicate that there is a lot of work waiting for us to do and I believe them if our goal is to teach these truths. Our question is, as always, how do we get the ball rolling? In Australia, much of our discussions centered around designing wookshops to help others feel the love first, by breaking down the mental barriers most have towards this experience and then engaging in prayer and meditation so the Love can be felt. Sounds pretty straight forward but there are multiple barriers to break down even before we can attract people to such an event. What will be the drawing card? How do we inspire people to get out their door and take a gander at what we are doing? Some have suggested we set up at health and wellness events. Could be a good starting point. Possibly some of you here have other suggestions. Our gathering in July was very sucessful and gathered more than 50 to the event but we were preaching to the converted there so our task was much easier than what we would like to do.

Dennis is writing a movie script, I'm trying to write a book as have others. We need something that will attract wide attention . So far we have not been able to do so because our message is too subtle and our actions too self serving. We need fresh ideas and a more contemporary message without diluting these truths.If the average person cannot relate to the message then we are aiming too high. Yet we want to teach the highest truths possible. It is a bit of a dilemma. I'm sure we will all be inspired in this task. There is a plan and we are willing partners so that God's will be done here. We just need to put our collective heads together and get this puzzle figured out. Pray for guidance my friends. I'm sure it will come. God bless for now.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.