I've just published a new book

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

I've just published a new book

Post by AlFike »

Today I am happy to announce the publication of a new book entitled Divine Love Mediumship. It has just been sent off to the publishers at LULU so it will not be available for order for a little while yet. It is second in a series called ' Explorations in Divine Love" of which The Quiet Revolution of the Soul was the first. Its title makes the theme obvious and I hope that I have brought some clarity and wisdom to the issues of mediumship and communicating with the Angels. It was a guided book and I received a lot of help and inspiration from the Angels. It was produced in short order, about two months, despite a great many house guests and other things that drew my attention. About a third of the book is channeled messages on the topic, thus the reader doesn't have to read too many of my pontifications. I've also got another book planned in the series regarding what the soul is. I think that the Angels want me to keep writing and I am a willing associate in this venture. Just pray that they will continue to inspire as their Divine ideas make me look good 8-) :) . Much love......Al

PS: Thanks to Jeanne's unwavering support and Geoff''s technical skills that made the process much easier. And the wonderful messages from other Divine Love Mediums.
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Re: I've just published a new book

Post by jeanne »

Allan's just posted it on our website under Community / Publications, at : https://divinelovesanctuary.com/divine- ... lications/.
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Al, I have just finished reading Divine Love Mediumship and just this evening began reading it for the second time. The gentle revelations of explanations and your chosen seque from your writing to channeled messages worked so well for me. I kept thinking of how I know the author of this work and he never ceases to amaze me in his presentations both verbal and written words. Encouragement of seeking a possible gift of mediumship with the reality of what it entails in committing one's self to this dedication of service. To those who have secretly desired in their wonderings if they too could become a medium, they will find your presentation comforting and without false hopes but a special gift to seek in earnest prayer and to seek the possibility with patience. About a third of the way in reading, I had an answer to my heart/soul question that I asked you and Jeanne and Raphael in our recent WDLR radio program. Two days later I had my answer and it came with such a recharge of Divine Love emotion and it was from your just-released book.

I look forward to a future radio episode that gives us insight into some of the background of the inspiration to write the book, the process, and its early reviews.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh, my goodness, Brooke!!
What a tribute! What an awesome personal experience you describe. Thank you so much for sharing! So happy Al's book has made such a profound impact! Love always, always love, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Brooke for your rich commentary and I am blushing from your words about me :oops: . I wonder if you could write a review on LUlu for me? Reviews always boost the status of the book and gives some outside credibility. The book is now published at http://www.lulu.com/shop/http://www.lul ... 57230.html. I think that you might have to buy the book from them if you want to publish a review. Looking forward to your interview with me about the book. Much love to you brother...........Al

PS: I would appreciate reviews from others as well. It helps to bring more attention to the book. Thanks......Al
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Bill Frase for posting a review of my book on Lulu.I just read it and it was very well done. I'm sure that it will encourage a few to buy the book :P Could you explain what you had to do in order to get your review published on Lulu ? I'm sure it would help others to go there and put up a review. Many thanks......Al
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

To post a review on Lulu, log into your account and search for the book and then click on review. You don't have to make a purchase to
review the book. If you don't have an account, it's easy to set one up. Though we have access to the pdf, most DL followers of DivineLoveSanctuary will want to have a copy of the printed book so when next you get the opportunity to see Al, you can get his humble autograph.

Or maybe you could ask him to write a thank you to your name on a piece of paper with his sought-after autograph, take a photo of it and attach it to an email and send it to you. Then you could print it and paste it into your copy of the book. Just thinking outside the proverbial book 'box'.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Brooke for this. Great write up on Lulu and the clarification here is helpful to others. You have my back brother and most appreciated too. God bless.......Al
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Wonderful News!

Al and I did a WDLR episode 18. Al talking about his new book, Divine Love Mediumship. A rewarding episode!

https://www.talkshoe.com/conf/summary/5033002
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

The book just arrived at our door yesterday. I am now published and available at Lulu and hopefully Amazon. God bless..........Al