Musings on December 21, 2012

A forum for Al to post his musings
Joseph
Family

Re: Musings on December 21, 2012

Post by Joseph »

Dear Al - I am your brother and friend, and I too long for the inflowing of the Divine Love. And I want to thank you for opening the topic that you did when you wrote your beautiful Musings on December 21, 2012. You did not have to write it, but you did, and I appreciate it.

I am not near becoming a divine angel; I still have one foot in this physical realm, most times, sadly, two! :roll: So in a sense I still love the natural love and am grateful that the Divine Love assists me in the development of human love.

I am no astronomer, nor an astrologer, though I do love to go outdoors on a clear evening here in Arizona, where the stars sometimes seem so close to earth. I do not understand astrology; in fact, embarrassingly, I haven't even given it study.

But one thing that I do love and this I believe that I have in common with our ancestors ... I love storytelling. Stories, I feel, can be a tremendous gateway to knowledge. This is one reason that I was so attracted to the Padgett messages back 6 plus years ago. In many of the messages that James received I looked at them as stories being told by very ancient spirits, yes, even the two "oldest", namely, our first parents, Amon and Aman.

The Mayan may be an extinct civilization, as you suggested, but the Mayan people are by no means extinct. And their stories still exist in the heart and soul of various elders who have received stories from their elders (predecessors) down through the centuries, thousands and thousands of years. Silly perhaps, but I love to hear this is so.

So, for me, I see it as a possibility that what these elders living today are saying is true, only because they have remained silent, and only in recent years are beginning to recall these stories. Is it mere spirit influence and not real remembrance of days (and years) gone by? Possibly; I will withhold my judgements in this matter. Like I said, I confess that I do love to hear and read stories such as the Mayan elders are telling today.

Geoff, I have read and seen videos where the real possibility exists that ancient Mayans and Egyptians and Cambodians and Peruvians and many other ancients, did in fact have an astounding and accurate knowledge of the movement of stars and constellations. How they did this is still in question. Yet, research has indicated that there is an astounding similarity in the construction and orientation of their pyramids and artifacts. For example, I always understood that pyramids were mere burial places for kings - but today this is being disputed and proven wrong ... that the pyramids are instead very similar to what we today call astronomical observatories. The mathematics involved in what they did staggers the imagination.

I have rambled enough. I will stop. All that I am saying is that there is much more to legends and stories and, at least for me, I cannot easily dismiss them. Perhaps I shall ramble some more at another time.

In the meantime I feel that there is something in what is happening in the natural love world that I will not dismiss, especially when I see writing about love being the central message of the universe. I hear their hearts crying out for love, and I have a feeling that the Father is hearing their cries. And it is up to us who know the truth about God's Great Love to somehow make this message available to them. That's part of the reason that I will be joining them in their ceremonies come the 21st and 22nd of December.

Thanks for reading this. I love you all.

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joseph,

I think we are talking about different things here. The Maya had a long count calendar, and a short count one, and they were not one and the same, presumably because they could not integrate them? This end date is in the long count calendar. Yet I see people deciding it will end at 11:11am, without stating what longitude that 11:11am is scheduled for, and without recognising that the Maya did not have watches, and what they did use, was sunrise and sunset, not 11:11am. I did look up what time sunrise is scheduled for, and it was I think 7:06am.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Joseph and Geoff for continuing this discussion and thank you Joseph for elaborating on your interrests and shedding more light on your focus on this date. I'm sorry if I sounded a bit flippant and dismissive of your post and concerns. My attempt at humour does, at times, fall a bit flat on this one dimensional medium. I'm certainly concerned enough about this issue to write about it and to express my personal oppinions and I am very happy to have responses that are as serious and well thought out as yours Joseph. You are much more of a thinker than myself and probably have a more open mind.
There are changes coming as our guides and teachers have been telling us this for many years now. This date may signal the beginning of something and the Mayans may be more tuned into this than you or I but it is the over the top descriptions of what is going to happen on that day that get my knikkers in a twist. I do indeed feel dismissive of all the doomsday predictions or the aliens are about to land stuff that is designed to bring much wanted attention onto the messengers of this dramatic hyperbowl. Anything about loving and respecting our fellow man is very welcome news to me because we so desperately need this in our world. The rest is more informational detrious that I can do without. As I stated in my original post, if the aliens do land and get us out of the mess we are in, I would be over the moon. But I will not be holding my breath waiting for it to happen. If there is some version of cosmic ray that will improve our thinking and doing to one another, I'm all for it. We need all the help we can get but I have found in my life that most improvements start with an inner shift not an outer push. We make the choice then the good stuff falls into place.
I do think we are on the same page here Joseph, just seeing it from different perspectives. We could be both right or both wrong or any combination of the two with many shades of grey thrown as well but time will tell the whole story. I just pray that the plight of mankind will improve into the future. Our mutual commitment to the Divine Love will in some small way contribute to this I know. May God grant us the blessings of wisdom, Love and soul perception so that we may be easily lead upon the path of ushering in a new era of peace and love upon our beautiful planet Earth. Bless you Joseph for being so earnest and thoughtful. You are an example to us all. Thanks again for your contributions. Much love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Al,
AlFike wrote:There are changes coming as our guides and teachers have been telling us this for many years now.
In terms of "changes that are coming", I understand that the real "turning point" was about 1985, however since that information, and all that lies behind it by way of proof conflicts with the Padgett stuff, I don't see any point in going there on this forum. But, I am told this is the "Correcting Time" which is the name given to this period by the Celestials, and yes, its been going the last near 30 years. So we are really well into it, rather than just beginning. But I also understand it has at least 1,000 years to run, so maybe 30 years is a mere twitch after the starter's gun?

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

I'm a little late to this conversation and even newer to all the afterlife studies. If Joseph still has a foot in this world, then I barely have a toe on the Divine Love path :D

However, I have a question - with all the mediums in the world today, why hasn't the spirit of any great Mayan come through to give us more details about their calendar, the importance of the date or other information?

Also, didn't recent discoveries show that the Mayan calendar actually continues for several thousand more years?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... pocalypse/

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/newly- ... M6jXVHAGso

Just more food for thought :mrgreen:
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

DennisT wrote:Also, didn't recent discoveries show that the Mayan calendar actually continues for several thousand more years?
Dear Dennis,

I believe the issue is that its the end of the last "phase" of their long count calendar. Logically they did not mean an end, as in "the" end, but simply that cycle.

hugs
Geoff
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Good morning,

Here I sit still wanting to ramble, and yet I really don't want to do it.

Truthfully, I feel incapable of finding right words to say of things I feel burning in my heart about this particular subject of December 21st and beyond. It is similar to a burning that I often feel about the truths we care deeply about concerning the Divine Love and the creation of the new humanity through God's Great Love -- that which was offered to Amon and Aman, our first parents, and passed over, yet fully realized thousands of years later in one person, Jesus the Christ.

There is a worldwide attention to this date, December 21st. There are many voices out there and most of these voices are not what the world really and truly needs to hear. Hidden away are the voices of men and women who have experienced God's Great Love and also know the truth of what this experience really means, and yet our voices are not heard. To the greater world it is as though we do not even exist -- just as the truth of the Divine Love is not known -- as though the Divine Love itself does not truly exist.

That's how it was with me up until the spring of 2006. I didn't know the Divine Love even existed ... didn't know a thing about it. For me, Divine Love did not exist.

Why am I rambling about this? I could keep silent. I suppose one of my dreams is that somehow the reality of the availability of the Divine Love and what it will do in a human soul if allowed to come in, could be 'showcased' in this time surrounding Dec. 21st, so that humanity could see that this is indeed what they are really yearning for.

I am not looking for angels or so-called aliens to come and enlighten us. I am looking for people already on earth who have within them a portion of the Divine Love to stand tall at this time and as it were 'shout' loudly that the reality of change is in the promise of Heaven that there is a Great Love that is the Greatest Thing in all the Universe!!

On or near the 21st and afterward there will be many voices talking about the powerful flow of love available to mankind, and many will say that they feel it and are responding to this love. Yet, I feel not God's Great Love in their words, but a great release of human love.

Dennis, I am not looking for an ancient Mayan elder in the spirit world to come and enlighten me. I am looking for people like me and you and Al and Geoff and Jeanne and Elizabeth and Jesper and Zack and a host of others to come to life and somehow be the shining examples to humanity of the reality of the Divine Love. I begin this dream with myself ... What can I do that I am not now doing to be the light of the the truth of the Divine Love?

Through prayer, and through the help of our spirit friends, the Celestial Spirits, I (and we) shall have the answer.
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Well Joseph you have spoken very eloquently about a subject that, I believe, is close to many of our hearts. How do we make better known these truths to humanity? This dillema has caused me just as much concern and heart ache as I feel in your present post. The angels keep repeating the same mantra, pray for the love, pray to be used as a channel for this love at all times and listen to your promptings and guidance. Our human selves insist on more than these seemingly subtle acts. I have come to believe that the anguish and pain that we feel because we judge ourselves as failing to act in bigger ways comes down to a lack of faith. It is very hard to believe in the road map presented when there is no clear direction. Just promptings to move forward. I like clairity and, as a traveler, like to see the lanscape before me. It is invariably frustrating to walk blindly forward without the luxury of this vision. Yet if we impose our own vision on this plan for the salvation of humanity, we are usurping God's will and plan. A bit of a catch 22, act but don't get in the way.Travelling this fine line is somewhere between bliss and frustration. To be in the flow of God's Love is bliss. To be blindly moving forward is not comfortable to our mindful selves. Yes, we need a plan. Is one formulating at this time? I believe it is and as we continue to communicate and support one another as we are doing here, we are marshaling our forces in order to step forward. There are still far too many differences of oppinion amongst the greater body of Divine Love followers that impinges on the necessity to be a unified group. United we stand, divided we lack credibility. So my advice for you Joseph as well as the rest of us is to keep praying for the love, ask to be used as a channel of God's Love at all times and listen to your guidance and keep questioning . Our inner questioning and our anguish will bring forward the answers we seek. That deep feeling comes straight from the soul and as we beseach the Father in this way, this powerful prayer will be answered. Just don't reject what you may be given, because I believe you will be given the same mantra as I have written here. We walk the razors edge my friends. If we are not careful, we may cut ourselves :? . God bless for now.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.