DIVINE LOVE DAY DEDICATION

A forum for Al to post his musings
AlFike
Site Admin

DIVINE LOVE DAY DEDICATION

Post by AlFike »

Today, Sunday December 9th, is Divine Love Day around the world. A day to comemorate and rejoice in the fact that we have that blessed gift of Divine Love. For this gift I thank God that, in His abundent giving way ,has blessed us with the eternal gift of Love and the potential to come into atonement with Him. An endless journey of discovery and joy. What greater path could we possibly desire ?

There are so many dear souls that have forged the chain that links us to this truth. Of course Jesus, whose beautiful soul made it possible for mankind to receive this love once more. James Padgett whose willingness, dedication and gifts gave us a clear and definitive understanding of what the Divine Love is and how to obtain it. Alec Gaunt who as a gifted psychic was lead to obtain a Padgett book at a used boof store and upon reading it started Divine Love circles in this part of the world. He is now living in the light on the other side. Barbara Davies who personnaly gifted and mentored me with the truth for many years. We still pray for Divine Love to this day. There are many more souls who have dedicated their lives to keep the flame of these truths burning in the world. I wish to thank Zara Borthwick and Nicholas Arnold for coming up with the idea of Divine Love day and thank you for your dedication to the truths and disseminating them in the creative ways that you do. Thank you Geoff Cutler who has spent a good part of twelve years bringing the Divine Love truths to the world on his http://www.newbirth.net web site. 4,000 pages dedicated to his experience and others in the persuit of truth. A more sincere and earnest soul I have yet to meet. Many thanks to Joseph Babinsky, Helge Mercker, Elizabeth Morana,Percy Hayes , Ian Nichol, Dan Bowman,Joan Warden, Eric Niner, Michael and Carolyn Nedball,David Lampron, Patricia Doyle,Jane Gartshore,Nandi Maketha,Ruth Duval, Holly Bianco,Ranold Funk, Jimbeau Walsh and so many more who are actively promoting the truth of Divine Love.There are more to be sure but this is the list I can remember at this time and apologies to those I missed. Please pipe up on this thread if you want to be heard. Our family needs to grow. We come at this from different angles but we are all united in the confirming experience of receiving God's Divine Love.

I also want to thank those who Jeanne and I have prayed for Divine Love with in circle for many years. Terry Adler, Barbara Davies, Judy Dunbar, Bert and Shirley Sanhiem and many who have come and gone over the years and to those on the Sunshine coast that are praying with us, Jane Gartshore, Andrew Press, Leslie Thompson, Terry Alec,Christine McLellan, Betty Owen and many more who come and go. And all of you who are on this site. I want to thank you for making the effort to contribute here.

We are all working to bring this light of truth into the world and I know our efforts together will forge a strong understanding of these simple words that God loves all and all are welcome to drink of His Love and find healing and redemption there. We are doing the Masters work and God's will every time we step forward in the love.Let us all reflect on this day the efforts we have made and the efforts of our brothers and sisters to enjoin with the Fathers Love and express this miraculous soul healing in the world. Let us consider what more we can do to bring this truth into the world and may we give a prayer of thanks for all the blessings we have received from our Heavenly Father.

Thank you God, my loving Father, for the gift of your Love. May it find a constant inflowing into our souls. May you guide us on the path that we may be clear and effective channels of your Love in the world. May your Love be known to all the children who reside here and in spirit. May our understanding of the Love deepen and become more profound in the coming year. Guide those to us whom we may assist in their efforts to come to you in this way. Bless us with soul wisdom and soul perception. Keep us in the light of your protection and care. Bless our loved ones also in this way. Show us the way dear Father and may we be willing to follow in humility and grace. We love you.

Keep up your efforts my friends. Great changes are coming and we will all be needed to help usher in the blessings of healing our world. Follow your guidance and abouve all redouble your efforts to pray for the love. Your brother and friend....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Re: DIVINE LOVE DAY DEDICATION

Post by jeanne »

Beloved Friends in The Love,
Thank you for being here on this special day, although Australia has already celebrated, as they are one day ahead of us! ;) thank you to so many more not named on Al's list! You are valued and appreciated....Last nite there were 100's of spirits from around the world praying with us and 3 of the most psychic amongst us saw many of you!! Al recognized many....even those we have differences of opinion with on this earth plane! Truly we must do our best to be forgiving, to be loving, to put aside our human differences and stay focussed in The Love! It's not always easy, but this we have each been asked to do!
It's snowing here -- a light wet snow that will wash away almost as soon as it touches the ground....(on a not so sushine "Sunshine Coast").
Al and I are rushing to catch the ferry now and will take a 3 hour trip to visit our beloved son in prison -- who was also with us in prayer last nite! Bless you all.....this Divine Love Day and always, your sister in THE LOVE! Jeanne ;)
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Yay! I felt happily blessed this morning and quite often do the morning after your prayer sessions (which are usually at 3 am in the night in my time...) 100 people attending is already quite many ! :D Once again I must say how great it is that attending at a distance is possible. I can only wonder what cool things there are yet to be revealed. Brain says "does not compute" when I try to predict (or even count) my blessings but I know they're-a-coming.

Thanks Al for your dedication. It's nice to know of so many people working for this most important cause. There is so much happiness for people to experience if they just pray to find the great treasures...

Blessings to everyone !

Love, Zack
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

I feel so blessed to be on the path of divine love and to be a part of this loving group. Thank you all - you are an inspiration to me. Al, I will indeed double my prayer requests. Love, Kristy
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Hmmmmm
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

A wonderful dedication, Al. We felt so blessed as we prayed and thought of all of you here on this forum, not only on Sunday, but also for the prayer circle on the Sunshine Coast :)

Miles may separate our bodies, but our hearts and souls are intimately connected through prayer and spirit.

I was so very happy to have participated on this Divine Love Day!!

Love and blessings to all,
Dennis
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi everyone!

I am so glad that this, our 8th Divine Love Day has been celebrated and the vision of Divine Love Day as to why this day was created, is so concisely and lovingly conveyed by Al. Thank you Al.

I had a splendid day and felt the Love and the presence of my spirit companions. I have no doubt that maybe next year or the year after Divine Love Day will be celebrated around the world and we will hear from people around the world in our wonderful individual way.

This kind of energy I am certain our Celestial friends will support as we all acknowledge the provider of this Love.

Thank you for supporting Divine Love Day.

Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you all for your comments and participation. Yes we may be miles apart but we are connected in our common experience of knowing this great Love. We come from all walks of life and from different cultures but the Love dissolves all barriers or differences if we allow this. All of us here have a great deal to offer to one another and I hope you are willing to dig deep to allow the vulnerable truth that is you to come forward here. Love is acceptance and patience. Love is inclusive and kind. Love forgives and heals. So as this Love transforms us, we have a diary here that allows us to have a glimpse into another's journey of awakening and redemption. Yes, we are all human, but we also have that special gift from God within. As it grows and glows, may we exemplify it's nature and attributes within and without. The more real and loving we can be here, I believe it strengthens us so that we can be more loving in the world. May every day be a dedication to Love and may new insights into it's workings and manifestation be your blessing from the Creator.May we all walk in truth, honesty and humility. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you Al for your beautiful words. Thank you dear everyone, I felt so connected with you all, what a special day it was indeed. It was a day of Celebration....... I was so happy , my heart wanted to burst.... as I received 4 parcels (which my brother Henning brought to the farm) with 100 "Little Book of Truths". I wish to express my deepest gratitude to Joseph, who was inspired to start the "Books to Namibia" project, my gratitude to all of you who supported this project through your prayers , loving thoughts and/or financial means. I am still so deeply moved how this came together soooo fast. What a day this Divine Love Day was....just cant stop dancing. :D
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

After meeting Helge at our Divine Love Retreat last July, Al and I want to support the Children's Sanctuary Namibia where Helge is working with the villagers to develop a non profit society that can receive donations. Helge and others are building orphanages in Namibia and we want to help by fundraising overseas. It's late for a Christmas Campaign this year, but Al and I have decided to make a donation in liu of exchanging Christmas presents with friends. We invite others to do the same. I'm going to work on a fundraising appeal and forward it to our networks. If anyone else would like to help, please send me an email. Helge's going to send a couple of pictures, along with the banking details. Helge is one of the most loving and beautiful soul sisters we have had the privilege to meet this year....she is truly an example of living a life of Love in Action! thanks for considering. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!