Messages Received Oct 13, 2012

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
jeanne
Family

Messages Received Oct 13, 2012

Post by jeanne »

Thanks to Judy for recording and transcribing these messages and for Al being the channel at our Divine Love Prayer Circle on the Sunshine Coast - at our Divine Love Sancturary - on Oct. 13, 2012:

Andrew (through Al)

Blessed children, God bless you. May the Father’s love find a constant inflowing in your souls, my children, blessed, dear sweet souls. Yes you come together to pray and though your words may be different, the longing is the same. The soul longs to be with God. The soul reaches for the Creator. And for this love, this essence Divine that flows from God to your souls is the succor that shall bring you peace, shall bring harmony within and great insight to truth. Allow yourselves to be open to this blessing, my children.

You are all on different steps upon the path, to God. Some acknowledge the power of this love and are deeply aware of this wondrous blessing. Others long for this blessing but do not know it well. And so you come together from different perspectives, different cultures, different experiences in your lives. But you come together nonetheless. And your souls long for this blessing together, in unity. And yes your minds may have different interpretations of the truth, indeed variances in how the blessings are received, but it is love nonetheless, Divine essence nonetheless; beautiful, brilliant, light soothing, harmonious love, peace that passes all understanding, my children.

And we who watch you as you live your daily lives, as you make your choices, as you make your efforts to be a channel of love and light in the world, we are with you. We walk with you and we help to guide you and bring you to those places where you are needed as a channel of light, where you may bring comfort and healing to others. And you shall be guided as you desire to be guided my children. You shall walk in light as you desire light. You shall be a channel of love, God’s love as you desire this. Continue in your efforts, walk upon this path of light. Allow yourselves to be with God, to be aligned with this beautiful love to the will of the Father, to walk in peace, to be blessed with love. We love you dear children. Dear beautiful souls. God bless you. I am Andrew. Bless you in your efforts. Bless you in your prayers. Bless you in peace. I love you.

Jesus (through Barb) was difficult to transcribe – very feint

…have this for the lost souls, so deeply needed in your world. I am Jesus and I urge you to continue to help those you are so deeply lost. And you will bring comfort and peace to many lost souls, my precious and beloveds. Yes, you are so deeply needed in this world. And I shall always uphold you precious, beloved souls. Yes, you are so precious.

LONG, LONG PAUSE
You are so deeply needed in the world and each of you carry a deep purpose, to heal the … of the lost souls. Each of you has a deep purpose. Continue upon the Divine path, and bring this peace and love… my precious, precious souls. I am Jesus and I shall uphold you and guide you as you continue your journey, bringing this peace and healing into your world. You are blessed and beloved and I shall always, always uphold you.

Keea (through Al)

Precious souls, you have received the blessings of the Father’s love within your souls, my children. This shall sustain you and bring you to a place of peace, and allow you to release your burdens, and to open your eyes to how beautiful you truly are, beautiful children, wondrous souls of God’s creation. Feel this love burning within you, my children. Feel this glorious blessing bringing you strength and peace and comfort within. It burns within you, a beautiful flame of light, and will bring you much, much awareness of the Father’s creation, of the beautiful universe of God’s love.

As you go within yourselves in your prayers in your contemplations, there are many doors to open, many truths to be given, much guidance. Be open to this my children, be open to these blessings and all will be well. Great powerful healing from within, beautiful manifestations of God’s love you will bring into the world. As this love heals your souls and heals those around you and brings harmony into this world, do not doubt this, my children, do not doubt yourselves. Step forward in this love, acknowledge in faith that God has brought you to these living waters so you many drink deep, be refreshed, be healed, given hope, given joy, given awareness and understanding and knowledge. All is given my children freely in harmony and a flow, a beautiful flow that is indeed right for each beautiful soul. Each unique soul in their own way shall come to God, shall know this wonderful truth, and shall be transformed by this love. Precious, beautiful souls, you are loved. God’s great love is within you. Be at peace. Be at peace. I am Keea. I love you.

Jesus (through Al)

The father’s love is your salvation, is the great truth that must be known and will be known in this world. God is love. God is truly merciful. God loves each one of you beyond your comprehension. God’s creation is beautiful and loved. You are beautiful and you are loved. Be with this love my children. Do not turn your back, be with this love and accept it and yearn for it and immerse yourself within this flow of love. Each one here longs deeply for this. And as you pray for this longing to be fulfilled, with this blessing to pour within you, it shall be given in great abundance. It shall be given. And the only expectation is that you accept, that you allow this blessing to come to you, that you put aside those thoughts of unworthiness, those thoughts of doubt, those thoughts of self judgment. And to be as a child, my children, a child accepting love from their parent, the great Father, the Creator. And to see that this great blessing is necessary for you to truly feel fulfilled, to feel that you are a part of this wondrous Creation, to know to truly know yourselves and to be in a state of great peace and harmony. Be with God, my children. Long to be with God. And you will be. Blessings to you, beautiful children, gracious souls, I am Jesus. I love you dearly. I am with you always. God bless you and good night.

Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!