Messages - Gibsons, B.C. Moses June 12, 2015

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages - Gibsons, B.C. Moses June 12, 2015

Post by DennisT »

Spirit: Moses
Medium: Al Fike
Date: June 12, 2015

God bless you and may the Father’s Love find a deep and abiding place within your souls, beloved children of God. I am Moses. I have come to be with you in your prayers and to tell you that your Heavenly Father has a great work awaiting you each one, each precious soul has much work to do in this world in the service of our Heavenly Father. And the changes within your lives and within yourselves are all in preparation for you to venture out into the world, and walk in Light and Truth, and be a channel of Love in the world.

Each of you is surrounded by angels, each of you feels the joy within your souls that is the Father’s Love burning bright within and leading you into greater Light and understanding. So much awaits you, my beloved precious souls, so much. And the Path opens before you. You feel its compelling pull towards the Light, towards God, towards greater service and greater enlightenment.

God will care for those you Love, my beloveds, as you embark upon your journeys and walk upon this path of service. Trust in the caring Hand of God for your loved ones. Trust in the guiding Hand of God with each step you take in this world. But do not let your fears and anxieties rule your life, my beloveds. Feel at peace and know that you are guided and know that there are precious few in this world who receive such Light, and guidance, and attention, and care. Accept this, bring this into your hearts, allow the fullness of God’s Love to heal all that is within, that is in pain, that does not accept love and allow the great strength and gifts that are within your souls to manifest and emerge in all its beauty and power and grace.

So much is within each of you, my beloveds, waiting, anticipating, eager to come forth in the world, to bring Light and Truth, healing and comfort to the lost souls. All that stands in your way is that which you cling to that is not wholly apart of you anymore, my beloveds. Old habits and thoughts, old ways of thinking. The encrustations upon your soul, cling tenaciously, yet the love within you burns and releases these conditions and it is for you to accept this blessing and to let go of that which you cling to. This is not the real you, my beloveds, this is the old you and your soul stands at the verge of rebirth, and great joy awaits, and great insight, and understanding of who you truly are, and who God truly is.

Much awaits you beloveds, do not stand in the way of your own true and perfect healing, but accept as a child that God will carry you into greater Light and joy. Precious children, we in spirit await, await your healing and your acceptance of yourselves in true Love. Continue in your prayers. Continue to ask your Heavenly Father to cleanse your soul with His Love for the rebirth is but a breath away, my beloveds, a breath away. You walk in Love and Light and we walk with you as you journey upon your Path, a Path of great discovery, and we love you and we are joyed at your progress and the Light that burns within you. You do not walk alone, but you walk with God and His angels always, never to forsake you and always to support you. As you walk through this life and walk in Faith, beloveds, be at peace and know that you are loved beyond measure. God bless you, I am Moses. I come to give you this message of Love and encouragement that you may know how close you are to God and your true selves. Blessings to you, my beloveds. Blessings to you.

Spirit: Alec Gaunt
Medium: Al Fike
Date: June 12, 2015

Friends, ‘tis Alec. I see that you all must struggle with the conditions of this world. And these condition are created by man being out of harmony with God’s Laws of Love and creation with this being compounded by the free will of mankind making choices which do not harmonize with God’s Will. Yes, this world is governed by fear and ignorance and all manner of error and you, my beloveds, my dear friends, must be strong in the face of these conditions and turn to your Heavenly Father with deep faith and trust in His Will for you in your lives that God will indeed clear away the obstructions and make possible many things that are wonderful and full of Light, and gifts of Love, and that you may be a channel of Love in this world. You must be close to God. You must make this choice to seek God with all your heart and all your soul, to stoke the fires of desire for this within you. Because each soul desires to be with God, yet often that desire is covered over by so many conditions of the material which divert and subvert these desires. You must pray that God will keep clear this connection between you and Him, that God will pour His Light around you of protection, and peace, and Love, and He does as you put aside your cares, your judgments and your fear and all those things within you that resonate with the conditions of humanity, that you for a moment put this aside and be with God. For in these precious moments you gain the strength, the Light, the awareness, the blessings of His Divine Love so that you are strong enough to make this connection over and over until it is a constant in your lives and it influences everything that you do.

For you are in the flow of God’s Love and Will in your world. What a wondrous gift to be in this flow of His Love, to be in this world but not of the world, to be servants of His Will, to walk in Light, to know the deep and profound peace that comes with the awareness of His presence in your lives, to have the great joy that comes with His Love burning within your soul.

My beloved friends, continue in your prayers and when one road is blocked God will create another, for His Will will be done in time and if it must take a circuitous route then so be it, for mankind is continually obstructing the Will of God. But the Will of God is stronger, the power of His Love greater than the will of man. And in time mankind will realize this and accept that they are subordinate to their Creator, that for them to flourish in their lives they must include the Will of God, incorporate the Will of God within the flow of their lives. Yes, it seems so far away for many and indeed it is, but in time this will come to all mankind and you are working towards this end, my dear beloved friends, just as I did when on Earth, so will you, and are, you are doing this with each day. Remember each day is a choice, each day brings new opportunities, each day brings greater Light. And it is for you to choose this, to be in this Light, to grasp these opportunities, to seek greater Love from your Creator.

You are surrounded by angels, you walk upon the Divine Path and you seek the Love. Live the Love, be the Love. Bring this consciousness of Love with you wherever you go and whatever you do, for in this is the key to great joy and a successful life, a life that creates Light, creates beauty, creates harmony and is a channel of Love.

My dear and precious friends your brother Alec loves you and has been with many of you for so long, will continue until that time when you pass into spirit. I will continue to shepherd you upon the road and watch over you and help you whenever I can. And my job is made so much easier when you submit your will to the Will of God, for this is what I do and all angels do in their service to enact the Will of God is our joy, and our fulfillment, and our purpose, and so be it with you my friends, so be it with you. To be an angel on Earth, to enact the Will of God in your lives, what a blessing to be consciously aware of the opportunity to walk in this way and to be God’s channel of Love. Beautiful, blessed souls I love you and I am your friend and brother Alec. God bless you.