Messages received September 22, 2012

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Zara B
Family

Messages received September 22, 2012

Post by Zara B »

Hi all,

This message received at the Padgett Message Preservation retreat on Sat. 22nd Sept. 2012:

Messages received September 22, 2012 (through Al)

John the Beloved
God bless you my children and welcome. Such beautiful lights, each one. And do you not feel the longing within your souls reaching to the Creator. Do you not feel the Creator responding with his love pouring into you. Drink deep these living waters, my children as they pour upon you and in you. Be aware of this wondrous blessing. It is a gift to you from God. None is unworthy. Every soul here is loved deeply by the Creator. And the Creator wants you to know that you are loved and how precious you are, how beautiful you are. And may your eyes open my children. May the scales fall from your eyes, that you may see with the soul vision. That you may know from the awareness of your soul that you may experience from this place that is truly you. And as God touches you in his way, may you feel the joy and the gratitude and know how truly awesome is this love, how truly magnificent is this blessing.

Allow the material mind to not block these awarenesses, my children. Yes it takes some effort, it takes some discipline but it can be done with your effort, your desire and your prayers. That the vision of the soul may come forward in your consciousness and the awareness of God’s presence will be there within you. And peace and joy shall abide within and you shall learn to love yourselves, all of humanity, all of your brothers and sisters for indeed you are all interconnected, part of a great family, all of God’s children. And as you pray, as you pray for your brothers and sisters, as you pray for the love to enter your souls, so these prayers bring forth light. Light that travels to others, light that heals others. And as your soul is touched by the Father’s love so you insight a longing within those who are touched through these wondrous connections, this lattice of humanity, soul to soul, soul to God, soul to God’s great soul. Yes you are doing a great service here by coming together and bringing this light, allowing the Angels to be present, allowing God’s great love to flow in this way. Continue in your efforts, my children. Continue to pray and to be with the Creator. There is no higher calling, my children. There is no higher blessing than this. Come to know it. Come to long to be aware of the longing within you for it, for God wishes for each one of you to step forward in this love, to be a channel of this love, to be in the flow of this love. Yes, this blessing is powerful and shall heal all the wounds within, shall heal all the empty place within, with this presence, and shall transform your souls from mortal to immortal. And that which resides within you that is not in harmony with this love shall be released, shall be healed, shall be made whole and you shall know great peace and joy, wondrous worlds will be revealed to you my children through this process, through this healing, through this blessing. Great love awaits you, a wondrous journey, a great and powerful journey as you make your steps closer to the Creator, as you walk upon this Divine path to the Creator. Allow yourselves to be guided by the soul within you for the soul knows where it wants to go. Your soul has great wisdom. And know this does not feed the intellect; it feeds something far deeper and greater and more powerful within you. For there is knowledge the mind cannot comprehend, the material mind. The mind of the soul is well aware and has wondrous faculties of awareness and comprehension and can communicate with the Father that which is not possible by the material mind. This communication, this connection, this flow of wordless truth, wondrous love, great light is what you all seek, my children and is available to you if you but allow yourselves to receive, if you but reach to the Creator of these wondrous gifts, awareness and truth and love and peace. Raise your eyes to the Creator, my children. Pray with earnestness, pray with deep longing and I promise you there will be answers for any and all the dilemmas you face , the struggles you face in this world. There will be answers and there will be comfort and you will know joy and peace and great love. Do not hold back. Allow yourself to be open and yes, in your receptivity, your openness and your longing you may feel vulnerable and afraid, but you are not alone. And each soul must overcome these inhibitions and this fear to truly know the Creator. And yes, there are impediments within the brain, the mind, that do not wish to acknowledge this great truth. Allow this to fall away, my children. Allow yourselves to be truly and completely with your beloved Father who loves you so dearly and fully and powerfully. Can you not feel the presence of the Creator at this moment? As this love pours upon you, this great ocean of love, these living waters refreshing your souls bringing deep healing. And yes your eyes begin to open, so much more to see, such great vistas to behold. This is your birthright, my children. You were created to be with God in this way. And I beseech you to own your birthright, my children, to accept this, to be in this great love and awareness.

God bless you, God bless you dear souls. I am John the Beloved. I have come to tell you about how much God loves you and I ask you to love God. Many, many Angels are with you at this time, rejoicing at your coming together, in your work, in your efforts to bring these truths the world. We will carry you, we will carry you in love. And we honour your efforts. We love you so dearly. We are with you always. God bless you. God bless you.

Mary
I am Mary. I am with you my children. I love you so much. I come to add my words of love and encouragement. And we are so aware of the struggles that many of you have in this life. Yes there are difficulties but there is great love as well. Ask the Father to guide you through the dark forest, to bring you light and comfort, to show you the way that shall solve these dilemmas and these concerns and these worries. For as you walk with the Heavenly Father you are provided for, you are loved and comforted and healed and shown the way. Ask to be shown my dear children, ask for God to put your feet firmly on the path you are meant to trodd. Ask the Father to put love in place of your fears, in place of your worries, in place of your wounds, for the Father shall heal you completely and utterly. Do not hesitate, do not doubt. And yes be as children in faith, innocence, trust. The Master stands in your midst, blessing each one, a beautiful blessing for each one. And you draw in many, my children, many who are related to you on the other side. They come. They are drawn by the light and the healing. And your prayers bring them, your love brings them. And their love for you brings them. Be at peace. Be at peace, dear sweet children. Such a beautiful family of love. God bless you. I am Mary. God bless you.

Jesus (through Al)
I come. I am with you my children my beloved brothers and sisters. I come. I love you so dearly, I am with you often. And I shall be with each one of you as you struggle upon your path. My love shall pour upon you and I shall enfold you in my arms and I shall show you the way, my children.

As the Father’s love flows to you, I ride upon this wondrous flow and come to you, as you pray for this blessing. Each one here has great potential, has great power to change this world, to bring light and wisdom and love. Do my work dear children, do my work. Carry it forward into this world. So desperately needed, so many long for what you have. Be channels of love. Love one another. Love your brothers and sisters. Walk in light. Pray to be used as a channel of love each day and I will be with you. I am with you. God bless you children. Dear children of love, blessed, blessed beautiful souls. I am with you. I am Jesus.
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul