Messages - West Vancouver, B.C. January 12, 2015

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages - West Vancouver, B.C. January 12, 2015

Post by DennisT »

Received January 12, 2015

Augustine
(through Al)
West Vancouver, BC

God bless you, beloved souls, your teacher Augustine. I have come expressly to teach the two new souls who come to this circle a fundamental truth, and that is that Godʼs Love, this essence from the Creator, is a gift which resides outside of the human soul when it is born. Do not confuse the Divine Love with the natural love, which each soul is born with, precious students, for this Love DIvine comes with the invitation from you for its reception within your soul. This is a fundamental distinction, beloved souls, which you must recognize if you wish to walk upon the Divine Path, the path that leads to at-onement with God in this special way. And of course, the choice to walk in the way of the natural love is always yours to take, my beloveds, but in order to make this choice, you must understand the distinction between these two forms of love. Both are beautiful, but each has its particular qualities and destinations; for the soul purified and perfect in its own natural love will reside in the heavens of the natural love, the sixth sphere. This is the final destination for these souls, and the vast majority of humanity will take this choice. And for those dear and precious souls who choose Godʼs Love, the Divine Path, they will, in time, as the soul, as the love purifies their souls, reside within the Celestial Heavens, which is where we who come to teach you reside, and these heavens are infinite. They do not end, as Godʼs great soul is infinite and does not end, and as such as you receive the Essence of God, His Love within you, your progression shall not end. I would encourage you, my beloveds, beautiful students, to choose the Divine Love, to pursue this opportunity and open door, to come to know this Love intimately, to feel it working within your soul as you invite it in, in your prayers and your longings, to allow it to do its purifying and beautiful work of transforming the soul from human to Divine. The mind has trouble recognizing the distinctions. The mind assumes that it has all that is required. And this is true upon the natural path. But in order to walk upon the Divine Path requires this gift of Love from God to transform the soul and ignite the soul and open the soul. I hope I have made myself clear, beloveds. It is important for those of you who sit in this circle to understand what it is that you are praying for, and to experience this gift in a deeply personal way. It is available to you at all times. You may receive it in any circumstance if you are able to open your soul to its reception. And these beloved souls who sit with you who have sat and longed for this Love for many years may share with you their own personal experiences in receiving the Fatherʼs Love, of feeling the closeness of the Creator, of being guided by the angels, of walking the Divine Path. Beloveds, walk with us in this light. Understand that God compels you, beseeches you, beckons you to receive this gift, to open yourselves to the inflowing of the Divine Essence and to allow your minds to be at peace and bring your souls to a place of awakening and understanding of this highest of truths, this most precious of gifts. God bless you, beloveds. May you place your feet firmly upon the Divine Path and seek at-onement with your beloved Creator. God bless you, and may His Love always pour into your souls. You are loved. You are loved.

Received January 12, 2015

Jesus
(through B.D.)
West Vancouver, BC

God bless you, my beloved souls. This is a deep and purposeful time in your world, and you are needed, my beloveds, deeply needed. There is so much pain and suffering with the lost. Yes, it is a deep purpose. I am Jesus and each of you will carry the blessing of this deep awareness and the power of the Divine Love. You must let this flow for all the
lives you touch brings peace and love and deep awareness of God’s blessed Love for all the souls in your world. So many are lost, so many are suffering. And you, my beloveds, with your ability to pray (?) with God will bring the healing and love that is so needed in your world. My precious ones, do remember to let this flow and let it come from you (?) to your world, beloveds. Beloved gifts of God will come from you, my dear ones, and you will brighten the light, and bring the peace and the comfort and love, and let this deepen as you move upon your journey in this world. Yes, my beloveds, you have a deep purpose. Let this flow. Let this help and comfort. This is so needed in your world. Remember you have a deep purpose. Let this grow and let this flow from you as you move upon the path of the Divine Love. You do have this power and the ability to perform what is needed, my precious ones. Yes, you are beloved souls with a deep purpose, my precious, my beloveds. Go forth with the power of the Divine Love and (?), gifts of Love Divine, precious, precious. Yes, you have this purpose, and yes, you need to do this, it will deepen the love and bring the change that is so needed in your world. And I will uphold you, precious, precious ones.