West Vancouver - Messages December 22, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

West Vancouver - Messages December 22, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Received December 22, 2014

Confucius
(through Al)
West Vancouver, BC

God bless you, beloveds, it is Confucius. A healing has been given to each soul here, a blessing of love within their souls, a peace surrounding you, my beloveds. Go into the world and know that you are loved, that God’s hand is upon you and God’s Love burns within your souls. And walk this world in joy knowing that your souls rejoice in love, that you are cared for, that you are protected and loved and carried by your Heavenly Father, my beloveds. You have indeed the riches of the world within you, all that you require to bring your happiness and your peace, the flourishing of your being, the expression of your gifts, the living of your lives in harmony and peace and love. Acknowledge this, my beloveds, and those obstructions within your minds, let them go and be with your Heavenly Father in all ways in all of your precious and beautiful beings may you be with your Heavenly Father and live a life in harmony with His laws of love. God will carry you and guide you and show you the way beyond those conditions and attitudes and biases and fears that you carry, that all of mankind carries and burdens them and leads them to darkness instead of light. Indeed God beckons you to release these conditions, to let His Love flourish within you, to walk the Divine as He has shown you so clearly, so very clearly. Each breath, each moment is a choice for this. It challenges you to release your burdens and be with your Creator in joyful communion, in the flow of His Love. This is not a sacrifice, my children, it is a gift, it is a gift of love; it is for all of you, my beloveds, to walk this Earth, expressing this gift in all that you do. I beseech you to walk in light, to live the love, to allow God to use you as His channels of love, as instruments of peace, of change and walk willingly, my children. The desires of your soul carry you forward and into greater light. You have the riches of the world within you, beloveds and may these riches reflect in every part of your being in your lives, as God shows you the path to atonement and love. God bless you. Confucius is with you in his love and his prayers. God bless you. God bless you.

Augustine
(through Al)
West Vancouver, BC

God bless you, most precious and beloved souls, it is your teacher Augustine. I want to pray with you and speak with you. Yes, you’ve travelled from near and far, my beloveds, over waters and crossings, roads and byways. The yearnings of your souls bring you together, yearnings of fellowship, of receiving the blessings of the Father’s Love together. And how many in this world have this opportunity to come together with the full knowledge of the Father’s Love and His blessing, very few, my beloveds, very few. And each of you carries a precious gift and a beautiful light and when you come together in this way you add your light and your gifts and your beings into a beautiful circle of light. And in your prayers, in your togetherness and in your longings you bring a light to this world and with all of our efforts and the blessings of God on all, you bring this flow of light and love to many, to the many souls whom you love, to the many souls who are in need at this time, those in need of healing and comfort. You act as God’s instruments of light as you come together as you do and each soul present here has a purpose, is needed and all that is required is your desire to be a channel of God’s Love in this world to receive His gracious blessing of the Divine Love to all your souls, this wondrous bliss which will transform you, my beloveds. This is the message the Master Jesus gave to the world and you sustain this truth with your prayers and your efforts and think back upon this year, beloveds, where you have been, how you have been in this world, the travels, the souls you have met. This is God’s doing, my beloveds. You will continue and this work will expand and you will support one another in these efforts for light, for healing to the world, for God’s Love to the hearts of many. This message is so simple yet powerful. And there are many ears who will not hear, yet their souls will feel the clarion call to come to God in this way and there will be an opening and light will flow in the souls eager, imploring God to bring them peace. How blessed you are, beloveds, to do this work, to know these truths, and to listen to God’s guidance. And this will become clearer as you progress upon your road. And beautiful blessings will manifest in your lives in a multitude of ways. Be open and receptive, my beloveds, to God’s guidance, to God’s touch in your lives. Be humble, be true to yourselves, (hear?) your soul’s desires and let all that which is not in harmony with love fall away from you in your thoughts, in your feelings. And if this is difficult for you, my beloveds, ask your Heavenly Father to touch your soul so this may be a time of peace and healing and light. Precious and beloveds as you encounter so many at this time of year ask for us to be with you. Ask for God’s channel of love to flow through you, touch the souls of those who are close to you, bring the truth wherever you can and this may not necessarily be in words but in deeds, in words of comfort, in love. Blessings to you, precious souls, and may His Love work deeply within you, healing all those places that need this touch, this blessing. God bless you. Your teacher Augustine loves you dearly and I am with you often. God bless you.

Jesus
(through B.D.)
West Vancouver, BC

God bless you, precious souls, precious souls with a deep purpose in your troubled world. I am Jesus and you my precious, beloveds have a deep purpose in your world. Yes, a deep purpose. Bring the peace and love that flows through you, my beloveds. Let it flow deeply. Yes, many need your touch and the power of your love that you carry within yourselves, within your own souls. Yes, this is deeply needed in your world. So many beloveds are lost and suffer to be so lost.
The Divine Love is flowing and each of you is receiving this gift and you must continue to let it flow from you. My beloveds, you are needed in this world and each of you carries a deep purpose. Continue upon the Divine path. You are precious and beloveds and you are deeply needed to bring this peace and love into your world. I am Jesus and you are beloved who are deeply needed, deeply needed. Each of you has been touched by an Angel. Yes, my precious, feel this
and let this flow from you as you continue with your lives to bring this love, this power of Divine Love to all.
You are each being blessed (with) Divine Truth and happiness and love and each of you, let this flow from you, my beloveds, let this flow from you to save the lost souls. Beloveds, you are beloved souls and you have a deep purpose to bring the Divine Love to all the lives you touch. In this world (it will?) deepen, my precious, beloveds, yes it will deepen. Each of you has received a gift of deepening Divine Love and you will carry this through your lives and you all have a deep purpose to bring love, God’s Divine Love, into your world. Keep (channeling?) to the lost souls. You are blessed, blessed, beloved souls and this will deepen into your souls, my precious beloveds. I am Jesus and I shall always, always uphold you, precious, beloveds. (There?) is a deepening power of God’s Love.