Messages from Gibsons, BC - April 21, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages from Gibsons, BC - April 21, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Received April 21, 2014

Confucius
(through Al)
Gibsons, BC

God bless you my beloved children. It is Confucius. I am joyed to see so many faces in this little circle who are eager to receive the Love of God and to know the Love of God and to understand the Love of God. This greatest of blessings is yours for the asking, my children, as you pray fervently for this gift. It shall be given and given and given for all eternity as you seek to be at one with your Heavenly Father. It will be given, a gift for your soul, a gift to enliven your soul, to bring great awareness and joy and peace within.

And I see your work, my children, expands around the world and in this community. Greater numbers come to share in these prayers, in this blessing, in this place of healing and comfort, this sanctuary of light. And so it will be, my children, many will come. F or over these many years, you have prayer together to build the light in this place of healing and this light draws the souls who desire this blessing, this comfort, this Love. And this shall continue, my children, for many years to come. This will be a sanctuary and your family will grow as the Love grows within each precious child who enters this door and prays together in loving harmony.

You will all find your way, my children. Listen to the longings of your souls. Listen and feel the touch of God within you. Allow yourselves to open to this great blessing, to breath in these living waters deep within yourselves that the healing may touch those deep and wounded places within and you will truly come to know God, your Heavenly Father. His loving touch will be upon you and give you what it is that your souls’ desire.

Each child here is loved by God, as is each child in the world. So many turn away from this Love yet you have come to face the Light. Your souls long for this. There is a deep desire within to know this touch, to know this great Peace, the Peace that passes all understanding and to have this healing that shall transform you, my children. And those human cares and fears and painful places will be healed and will fall away and you will know a great joy. And for each of you, my children, an Angel stands with you and shall continue to be by your side as you live your daily lives and make your efforts in prayer and longing to receive the Love, so an Angel will assist in your prayers and pray for you as you pray for yourselves. And you will feel God’s Presence with you as you retire to your place of quietness and prayer. A blessing to you, my children. Confucius loves you dearly. God bless you, beloveds, bless you.

----------------------------
John the Beloved
(through Al)
West Vancouver, BC

Beautiful souls who long for Light and Love to walk the Path Divine, I am John, John the Beloved, and I wish to tell you that each soul here has been touched by God’s Love and is beginning to awaken to this precious gift and all that unfolds with this touch of Love within. And some have traveled the path for many years and some just begin, a glimmer of awakening, a rising of hope from within, that they too are loved, they too may be with God in peace and harmony and acknowledgment of their gracious being and creation.

You will walk in light my children as you long for this gift of Love, you will change deeply from within as you come to know your Heavenly Father who longs to touch your soul as you long to be touched by this gift of God’s Essence. And in time, you will walk the earth as a channel of His Love, you will know His Will and your life will unfold as an adventure, each day unique and filled with opportunities to be a channel of Love and Healing, to touch another soul, to give comfort to the vulnerable and the lonely and the desperate. There is so much work, my children, to do in this world, so many long to be healed and to be loved. They long for what you have and for what many of you know with such surety, that you are loved, that God does guide you, that you walk a path filled with light, filled with life, filled each day with the opportunity to reach further into that awareness of Love and God’s Presence and all that this entails.

Be joyed my dear, dear beloved children for what you know, for what you have been given and for the many blessings that have manifested in your lives. And continue to long for God’s Love, continue to find ways to express this Love in every aspect of your lives, in every aspect of your beings, for in this, you will know great joy, in this, there will be great healing from within and you will be a channel for great healing for others. And all that you have experienced in your lives will be used by God to help others, for through your pain you have great empathy for others, through your struggles, you understand the struggles of mankind, and through your efforts to reach for Light you understand the way out of the darkness into the Light.

Each one here has many gifts, many potentials that God will use if you desire this to help others in the world. For the world desperately needs channels of Love, souls like yourselves to dedicate themselves to the service of healing and touching and expressing Love to mankind. For God shall reach those that are in need through you. And as you walk that path of Love you will learn how to be that channel of Love, will grow and expand and flow deeply and beautifully and powerfully. Be the Love my children, be the Love. Walk in Light and know that you are loved beyond measure, beyond understanding. You are loved as deeply as the oceans are deep, broadly as the universe is broad, and you will come to know this Love as you journey for all eternity, to God.

God bless you, my beloved, beloved brothers and sisters. I pray with you and I love you and I am with you. God bless you.

----------------------------

Jesus
(through BD)
West Vancouver, BC

God bless you, my precious souls. You are deeply needed, beloveds, deeply needed in your world to bring the peace and joy and understanding to all the lives that you may touch. Know this, my beloveds. Seek the power of the Divine Love to guide you and God will lead you. Each of you has a deep purpose and you are needed in your world to give the Love and let it flow from you to touch all the lives you touch. You will bring this peace and Love that is so longed for in your troubled world. Each of you, my precious ones, are needed and loved. God will guide you. Yes, my precious ones, God will guide you. Continue on this path of Divine Love and you will open the doors to many lost souls who struggle to live. Precious and beloveds, precious and beloveds, know this and bring this peace into your world and save many lives, my precious ones. God bless you and you must know this. God bless you. You are treasures with a deep purpose beloveds, know this. A blessing of love, and a deepening understanding of the Peace and Love. Acceptance flows into your lives, my beloveds. You are blessed to know this. Each of you has a blessing. You have received a blessing from God, your Creator. Know this, my beloveds. Let this grow within you. For you are needed in your world to bring the Peace, Love, acceptance and happiness to all the lives in your world.

I am Jesus and I uphold you. I will always uphold you, my beloveds.