Messages from Flagstaff - Jan 5, 2014

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
DennisT
Family

Messages from Flagstaff - Jan 5, 2014

Post by DennisT »

Received January 05, 2014

Mary
(through Al)
Flagstaff, Arizona
...Mary. God bless you. The beautiful blessing of God to bring you together. Is this not miraculous? For each leads their lives; different lives, different places upon your world, yet God brings you together, provides the means for you to be together, and increases the fellowship, the love, the bonds; that you may feel that you are connected to one another in this fellowship, in this great effort to bring light into the world, the light of Godʼs Love, the truth of Godʼs Love.

God is weaving you all together, my children, weaving you all together in a beautiful tapestry that shall shine forth in all its grace and power and beauty and truth, that you may work together in this world and bring the truth that is so desperately needed. Such precious souls, such earnest longing and desire to do Godʼs work, and each has forged their path to God, and struggled for the light, and searched for the truth, and longed to God within their souls to receive this Love. And indeed in these efforts, in your experiences, you will have the means and the knowledge and the wisdom to help many souls in this world. For each perspective is powerful in what may be conveyed to those who feel close in rapport and harmony with the personalities around this circle and the many who are connected to this circle. For each gives something; each gift adds more to this effort -- Godʼs will and plan for the salvation of mankind.

We love you so, because we see the light within you, my children, and the wonderful gifts that you possess, and the purity within your souls to receive this Love. And God will strengthen you, and teach you, and love you, so that you may do this work in glorious, unfolding light, in graceful, harmonious ways. And yes, we will surround you, and guide you, and be with you, and answer your prayers, and help you to be that channel of love in the world that will bring change, that will touch many souls, that will gather those dear and precious souls who desire to be with God in this Love, and a channel of Godʼs Love in this world.

The work begins, my dear, dear children. It begins in earnest. There is so much to do, and as you use your gifts of writing, as you go about your daily lives and touch the souls around you, as you sing your praises to God, as you send your prayers to God, as you attempt to dig for more truth and more wisdom and more love, so the work will manifest in your lives in beautiful ways, surprising ways. Listen to Godʼs guidance, my children. This still whisper will bring you the truth that you require, the guidance that awaits. And God will set you on the path that is meant for you and equip you with what you require to fulfill your purpose in this world. Your faith is strong, my children, your desire and intentions are pure and the Love glows within your souls.

May God uphold you with every step and every breath, and you will journey in this light and love, and fulfill this purpose imbued within each one to bring the light and love and truth into this world in your own unique ways, using your own beautiful gifts. All are equally loved, all are equally beautiful, and each has great potential. And through your willingness and desire to be with God and to serve God, you will change the world, both within and around; in far-off places, and within your homes. This is the beauty and the miracle of Godʼs Love, its transformative nature, its powerful healing, its ability to bring harmony and to imbue the light into this world.

Yes, we are pleased that you are together. We are so very happy that there are children in this world who are willing to walk the Diving Path, who are strong enough to resist the distractions in this world, and who desire truth above all else. You will forge the path for many, my children, you will forge the path for many. And as you walk in your faith, and in your humble service, many will follow and learn how to truly love. Continue with your prayers. Be prayerful, my children. With this connection and rapport and communion with God all will come, in due time, and will unfold in beautiful, gracious harmony. God bless you. Mary loves you, and I am with you often.

Received January 05, 2014

Augustine
(through Al)
Flagstaff, Arizona

My students, it is your teacher, Augustine. Do you feel the upliftment that has been given to each one of you of late, that the angels have come closer, that Godʼs Love is more readily available, that you have been supported in many ways, and given much -- many resources, for travel, to connect with one another? This is part of the plan, my dear children, a plan that is vast in scope, and is barely revealed to your consciousness, for it is complex and diverse, dynamic and intricate, and this is why we have made these efforts to support you, and to bring you into this light more fully, so that you may be receptive to the guidance that is required that you may fulfill your part within this intricate plan, and to help facilitate much that is waiting. For the world, my children, is on the verge of great change and transition, both physically and spiritually.

And with the physical manifestations of change will come calamities and disruptions. Every soul upon this planet will be affected by this, and the life that you so comfortably take for granted, will in time disappear, to bring something that is more in harmony with the laws of Creation. And of course transitions are difficult and uncomfortable, and there will be great rushing about to hold back this dam that is about to burst; but this is Godʼs will, my children, that life upon this planet will change; and so you see why we have been making great effort and preparation for each one of you. For now the invitation is given, for you to be lights in this world, assisting in this transformation and transition, bringing the wisdom that is necessary, touching the souls so that they may have the strength and the understanding to turn to God, to make their own changes and transformation. And yes, it is sad that many will turn away, and will be lost in the tidal wave of this change, but many will turn to God and assist this change. And you, my children, have already turned to God. And this makes you leaders, teachers. And in your strength and faith many will turn to you, and you will calm their fears, and you will bring the knowledge required for them to come into alignment and harmony with this change. And it will be a new world, my children, a world of peace, a world where all of creation will flourish, and so will mankind, in the end, flourish, and come to a higher level of their progression and understanding. And this will usher in many new cultural and material manifestations.

There is much awaiting mankind to help bring a harmonious life to each individual upon this planet, where there is not deprivation and such violence and ignorance. Yes, you think I speak of Utopia. But I tell you that the world, in time, will come to that place of light and greater understanding, and the life filled with meaning and purpose that fits harmoniously within Godʼs plan and will for Creation. And so this transition begins, and you are all a part, an integral part, of ushering in this new era. And yes, this work is immense. It will require a great deal of each one of you. And for those willing to step into the fray to do this work, you will be sustained, both physically and materially. You are not to worry about these concerns, but to increase your faith, to pray for greater Love within your souls, to ask God to bring you the awarenesses that you require, and to release all of that within you that is not required, that you may be pure and attuned and strong and loving. This is not a step in the evolution of the material body of mankind, but a step in the evolution of the soul of mankind. That soul needs to be awakened. And you will ring the bell, the clarion call to waken these souls, to open their eyes that their scales may fall from their eyes, that they may see with clarity that God loves them, and that through this Love they may manifest love and harmony.

Continue, my children. I have given you something to discuss amongst yourselves so that you may come to greater understanding of why these efforts have been made to bring you together, why you have been guided and supported. And I say that for many they were given this purpose as they incarnated into this world, and so the soul desires to fulfill this purpose, to live the life intended, to be the channel of love, pure and bounteous, to follow the truth with integrity and strength. It is a great opportunity, my children, for you to live a life so greatly fulfilled and joyous. Of course, the choice is yours. You may go through this door, or you may wait. Either way God still loves you. Either way, you will progress in the Love. But in one way you will help many, many others, and in the other there will be a much more limited life. So we ask you, will you step through this door and hear the Masterʼs beckoning call, and know the will of the Father, and that purpose that he has put within you?

So much for you to consider, so many plans to be made, so much guidance to be given. And if you wish to listen, it will be given, and we will be with you in your planning and your efforts, always with you. We will never abandon you, my children. No matter what choice you make, you will not be abandoned, but always loved. Change is good if it is change towards light. It is not always easy, but as you look back upon your life that is ending, you will see that God has guided you and sustained you and shown you many, many things, for God is bounteous and generous in His Love. Bless you precious, precious souls, pearls beyond price, beautiful creations of God, who step forth in the unknown, yet through their love of God are willing, are willing in love. God bless you. Augustine loves you.