Test for Maureen

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Geoff
Family

Re: Test for Maureen

Post by Geoff »

Its worth asking Allan if the site has implemented any new background software. I had something like this on this message board several years ago when Andrew hosted it and added some tough security stuff that would randomly not allow posting. Took over a year to resolve. Bit by bit.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

The issue seems to be due to too many characters. When I cut the Celestial Message down in size it posted fine. I deleted the tests. I set the default to unlimited but its still happening. I've asked my hosting IT to look into the error message.

Allan
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Allan,

No that does not fit the example above which is already longer than the whole message, and has the bit that I could not include namely the "Location: Gibsons, B.C." and when I remove that "code box" protection, it wont post. So thats all I do, is take out the special protection offered by "code"

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1572&p=13429#p13429

However I find I cannot enclose the whole message in a code box so that is very odd. This is beginning to act EXACTLY like the problem we had several years ago. I will ask Andrew what software was the issue. It was "Mod Security"

Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I can confirm this error has been fixed, because in the post immediately before this I refer to another post where "Location: Gibsons, B.C." was quarantined in a Code box. I removed that, and did not get the 403, so I am satisfied that whatever was the problem, has gone away.

Geoff