Mary: With Love at Easter

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Maureen
Site Admin

Mary: With Love at Easter

Post by Maureen »

Spirit: Mary
Medium: Al Fike
Date: March 25, 2016

God bless you, my children, I am Mary. Many years ago my son was murdered he was put to death. He dared to walk the Earth and speak the Truth; and brought Love and Light. He defied the evil ones and those who sought power and control. He brought a message of Love, he touched many souls and still to this day he is acknowledged for this. Yet, many do not understand his message, the distortions that have gone through the centuries creating great myths and errors in the world.

Yet you, my beloved, beautiful brothers and sisters, have acknowledged a clear understanding of his message of Love and just as he stood and defied the darkness with Light and Love and paid the price for this, you my beautiful, precious brothers and sisters continue to carry this message in the world. You continue to defy the darkness and we, in the Celestial Kingdom, acknowledge your efforts to carry this Truth into the world, to continue this great effort to push back the darkness, the evil, and the error, to bring God’s Presence into this world in every heart and soul. You dwell upon this world and you will continue just as my son did to bring this Truth, to enact this Truth in your own lives, to teach where you can, to give as you can as God’s channels of Love in the world.

Continue my beautiful, beautiful brothers and sisters, to push back the darkness, to live in Light, to walk in Truth, to defy evil and error, to be strong and forthright, humble and loving, to be that channel of Light which God wishes you to be, for there is such great need - even greater than when my son walked the Earth - to walk in this way. It is our wish that many, many souls will take up this lantern, will walk this Path to bring greater Truth to this world, to defy all illusions and the misunderstandings, the myths and the errors, to bring that simple Truth of Love, God’s great redeeming Love to the world.

Follow your hearts my beloved, beautiful brothers and sisters, follow your hearts and know that God touches every footfall. He blesses you each day and we all encourage you to move forward in loving dedication to the Truths of Love. God bless you and thank you for your prayers, your loving acts, your efforts to teach the Truths. What greater aspirations can there be but these? What noble efforts can there be to bring peace to this world than this? God bless you for your efforts and you are truly loved, truly loved, beloved souls, God bless you. I am Mary and I love you as does my beloved son, as do many, many angels, as does God. God bless you.