Messages received Sat., Oct 27, 2012

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
jeanne
Family

Messages received Sat., Oct 27, 2012

Post by jeanne »

Thanks to Al and Barb for keeping themselves in good spiritual condition to be used as a channel, to Judy and Terry for recording these messages, and to all our beloved friends praying with us on the Sunshine Coast and around the world --bringing light and a beautiful condition that strengthens our connections with Celestial guides and teachers.

Messages Received October 27, 2012

Moses (through Al)

God bless you, dear beloved souls, beautiful children of the Father’s Love, bringers of peace, and light and love in the world. God bless you. Be joyed, my children, be joyed that you are within the Father’s embrace. That His wondrous Love abides within you, that you are truly claimed by the Father, the Creator, your beloved, beloved Father. And you walk in the world in light, my children. And I ask you, do not doubt this, but accept and embrace this truth that there is light within you and the Love of the Creator flows through you.

And as you make your communion with the Creator, as this Love within you intensifies and accumulates and works its miracle within you, my children, you will not doubt, you will not speculate as to what is truth, you will know. You will know with a surety that is unshakeable and so very grounded within you, that none may pull you from this great awareness and there shall be nothing within you that shall deny this. For dear, my dear precious souls, you are needed in the world, in this world that doubts so much, that lacks love, that lacks caring, that lacks so much, that is of light and truth and goodness. You are needed in the world my children to be examples of these attributes, of these qualities that are meant to be displayed and expressed by every soul, by every soul.

Do not pull back from this light, but step forward. Step forward boldly, my
children, to be shining examples, beacons of light in the world. There is no need for fear within you. There is no need for you to seek in different directions for the truth. For as you sit together in this light, you are in the truth, you are experiencing the truth of God’s presence and God’s essence within you. There is naught more to know, my children. Yes, awareness will come, and there is much for you to know within your souls, and there is much you already know within your souls, but many of you put more credence to that which is in your mind, the intellect, the material mind. And I say to you, my children, from this perspective you are blind to the truth, you are unaware of true reality that is creation, God’s creation, God’s universe, God’s Love, expression of light that your souls long for and your minds doubt. Do not doubt. Put aside the skepticism, put aside the fear, put aside that which others have told you to be true, for these are but illusions, my children, illusions.

God will show you the way to truth. God will manifest through you truth and a powerful healing light that shall bring comfort and Love to many, that shall bring change to this world that others may see truth, may acknowledge the presence of God and the barriers will fall my children, as you step forward boldly, the barriers will fall. And Love will reign within this world, the Love of the Creator. It is necessary for this Love to flow into the world into the souls of mankind that the healing, the great healing, the wondrous balance, the beautiful expression of light that is meant for this world come to this world and be expressed in this world. So much is out of harmony, so much darkness, and pain and anguish, confusion and untruth is accepted by humanity. And this lack of awareness, this inability to accept the simple truth has caused great suffering upon this planet, has caused great injury to this precious world and to all of God’s beautiful creations that suffer from the errors of mankind, to their willful blindness to truth, from their inability to look within, to have the strength, to see themselves for who they truly are, to release their pain, to embrace the light. And we beseech you, my children, you who have ventured into the light, you who are at times reluctant travelers upon the Divine Path; we beseech you to be strong, to choose the truth. To live the truth, to express the truth in every aspect of your life, in every part of your being to embrace this truth with every breath for as you make this choice you save many, many souls from darkness from suffering, from ignorance, from blindness; so few are willing to travel this path, my children. But those who are strong enough to walk boldly will set a powerful example, will manifest beautiful, beautiful expressions of God’s healing in this world and we ask you, my children to walk in these footsteps. And the Angels will guide you and uplift you and Jesus, our beloved master will lead you and carry you, and show you the way. And many miracles will be manifest my children, by your acceptance of the truth, by your willingness to step boldly upon the path of light, your openness to be guided, your acknowledgment of the true desire within your soul to receive the Father’s Love and your efforts to pray for this Love earnestly, your efforts to put aside the material distractions, the mental barriers that part of you that is afraid and who wishes to deny the light, to put this aside, to walk bravely. And God’s great blessing of light and Love, this mighty river shall flow through you and carry you and show you the directions you must take, shall peel away the scales from your eyes, shall bring the enlightenment that you seek, my children. You are so loved. You are so needed. You are so beautiful. Thank you for your loving efforts and your beautiful prayers and your willingness to step into the light. We are with you with every breath and we love you more than you can possibly imagine. And we see within you such great potential, such great ability, such wonderful gifts that shall manifest in your lifetime as you walk upon this path, as you embrace more fully this calling; as you pray more earnestly to be with your Heavenly Father, to acknowledge His wondrous Love, to receive this great blessing in great abundance. Such power, you will feel the Earth move under your feet, your soul expand in great joy and love rejoicing knowing that it is home, that it is receiving what it is meant to be given. Rejoice my children, for you know the truth and yes, the truth shall set you free from your burdens and from your confusion and your fears. God bless you. I am Moses. I have come to be with you, to teach you my children, to inspire to give you my blessing for your efforts, such beautiful, beautiful souls, I love you. God bless you.

Mary (through Al)

I am Mary. Yes Moses has spoken with you, my children. He is very pleased to see the light within you. Take these words to heart, my children, they are important. It is so important to embrace the truths at this time as the world shudders with the great injustices that have been done to it. It shudders. And the darkness makes for such inharmony and pain that is on your planet. We need you to be strong, my children. We need you to be channels of love in this world. Embrace the truth, embrace the truth, embrace the Love. God bless you, I am Mary. God bless you. Dear sweet children, my family of Love.

Jesus (through Barb)

Each of you has received the blessing of the Creator and you will continue upon the path of Divine Love. As you continue with your life, each of you is deeply needed in your troubled world. I am Jesus. Yes, I uphold you and bring you the blessing from our Heavenly Father to each of you my precious ones, to each of you. Know this and uphold the deepening power of Divine Love that flows within you, my precious beloveds. I shall always, always uphold you.

Augustine (through Al)

God bless you my children. I am your teacher, Augustine. The impressions that our instrument (Al) has had and has written down are correct, and we are pleased with his efforts and we wish to encourage him to continue with these efforts and we will guide him and use him in this way to provide guidance and reassurance to those who are listening on the wires. There is much to be conveyed, much to be written. He will be guided.

And my children there is much guidance for each of you if you but listen to our promptings and there are many times when you feel that you have come to a thought, to a conclusion, a solution to the many small dilemmas that you face in your life and we have helped you to reach these conclusions, to see these solutions, to be creative in your thinking and your actions; for we are with you always, my children, and when there is opportunity for us to assist you to help you, that your life may be somewhat easier or enhanced or that you may find peace within and thereby more receptive to be a channel of Love in the world, then we are there to help, my children, to give to you what we can, but we cannot transgress the law of free will. It must be your desire; you must be open to this blessing of guidance, and support and love. Ask for us to be close to you, my children. Ask for God’s Love to flow through you, my children. Ask for God’s protection to be around you. And much light will enter your lives. And help will be given and we shall guide those to you who shall assist you and teach you and support you. As we have guided all of you together and we shall bring in many more.

You live a blessed life, my children, a life full and bounteous and rich. Continue in your efforts to be close to God and the bountiful blessings, the richness, the light the beautiful texture of your life will be enhanced, will grow in magnitudes of what it is now. Walk in the light, all shall be well. And you shall be surrounded by Angels whose desire it is to love you and support you and guide you. Be at peace. Walk in light. Know the Love. Live the Love. Express this Love in beautiful ways. And there can be nothing to hurt, to harm, to extinguish this light, this beautiful life that is your life. God bless you, I am Augustine. I love you. I am with you often to help, to love, and to guide. God bless you, dear sweet souls and good night.
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!