Augustine: The Opening of Your Soul Perceptions

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Maureen
Site Admin

Augustine: The Opening of Your Soul Perceptions

Post by Maureen »

Spirit: Augustine
Medium: Al Fike
Date: October 16, 2016

My students it is your teacher Augustine.
I see that you begin to distinguish between the awareness of your mind and the awareness of your soul, that as God places his Love within your souls, bringing about the great awakening of your perceptions and consciousness that lie within, you see that there is a difference in how you perceive life, the world around you and the world within you and the great Creator.

The world of man is a shadowy place and is filled with perceptions, ideas, thoughts, that have origins within the mind, a mind that often is distorted and manipulated and is filled with the thoughts and ideas of another, implanted within each individual through their education and experience. This creates a certain reality of life that in some respects is illusionary, has no basis in Truth, and you come to understand the power of the mind, to inform your actions, to bring motivation and decision. Your choices then are based upon shadowy realities that are often filtered and manipulated by the mind and this in turn brings inaccurate decisions based on inaccurate perceptions.

And we in the Celestial Kingdom have encouraged you to go to your souls, for each soul has a mind, a consciousness, capacities and faculties of perception and understanding which are very unlike those faculties of the material mind. Thus, the mind of the soul has a greater capacity to understand Truth, to see beyond the shadows to something clearer, more powerful, more encompassing, and when those faculties are enlivened by the essence of God, the Divine Love, then they are enhanced and their abilities, possibilities, potentials are magnified exponentially by this great energy, this essence of God, so that your capacity to perceive Truth, to go beyond the shadowy understandings of the material mind are very greatly enhanced and as this Love continues to accumulate within your souls the awakening, the opening of your perceptions continues for all eternity, my beloveds.

We in the Celestial Kingdom see in a greater capacity than yourselves, but we also understand that that seeing, that knowing of Truth continues for all eternity and we too are upon a journey of understanding just as you are but we are a little further ahead than you and thus we come to assist you on this journey, in some way to make it a little easier and in another way to present to you various lessons, so that you may grow in your understanding of Truth.

Since the vision of those of you in this world is limited, there are great gaps in what you are able to perceive and it is dim, this world is dim and very limited. We come to add a greater capacity to see. We come close to you and give impressions and visions so that you may see further and in this way this also adds to your vision. So we work together, my beloveds, to open up the vista of Truth, to help you in your capacities to understand, to come and teach you, and we do so in many different ways not just in this way, but in your dreams, as you pray to God in your quiet times, as you walk the street, as you do your work, we are with you and we continue to make great effort to help you in whatever it is that you do and whatever ways you are thinking, contemplating, proceeding, understanding.

When you ask for our help you receive it. When you walk with God in His Love you open a great channel of assistance and love towards you and this is how the Law of Attraction works, my beloveds. It is the desire of your souls to be close to God and God’s desire for you to grow and we become part of that great chain of Light that helps you to walk forward, to grow, to awaken, for your souls to expand, to bring what many of you call enlightenment.

It is God’s great, merciful, loving care for each soul who desires Truth and who is open with their souls so that they may become at-one with God. There are many layers and aspects of God’s care, of God’s creation, of Truth that are to discovered yet by each one of you, and you continue in your faith and your trust that God will carry you, show you the way and as such God does indeed show you the wonderment of His creation, the wonderment which is you, my beloveds, the wonderment of life.

Be open to whatever God desires to give you, my beloveds, for there is a great ocean of knowledge, of Truth, of Love and Light that awaits each one of you and we who are with you find great joy when each of you opens a little more to Truth, to understanding and to enact upon this in loving ways.

Yes, beloved souls, you begin to see that the shadowy world of your material consciousness does not bring fulfillment to the soul. It is the opening, enlivening, awakening of your souls that will bring you joy, that will bring Truth and clarity, that will open your eyes and allow you to navigate this world in a way that will assist you in avoiding the pitfalls and encourage you towards the Light as God brings His wisdom, His guidance, His Love into you and you listen with greater clarity and greater faith.

Beloved souls, the journey continues, the Truth continues to pour within you, changes continue to happen within you, shifting of consciousness, the nurturing of your soul awareness, the cleansing and clearing of your material mind so that these two consciouses may work together in tandem and in harmony. As you release the error and adopt the Truth in all ways within you, your souls are much further ahead than you realize and indeed your minds struggle to catch up to this wondrous growth within and you will undoubtedly continue in this struggle to understand for many years to come but I tell you, that each time you move a little forward in your understanding you come closer and closer to the Truth and this is a beautiful, beautiful process which brings us joy to witness and brings you joy to experience, continues thus, and shall continue thus.

God bless you, my beloved students. Your teacher Augustine has much joy and love for you, God bless you, beloved souls. God bless you.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Augustine: The Opening of Your Soul Perceptions

Post by AlFike »

Too bad I didn't get a chance to break up all those run on sentences. Good message though and it encourages us to go to our souls and to God for truth. Much love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Well bro, I edited this exact message on Sept 25th 2019, and it has been "fixed" in the archive and was sent out to about 90 odd people, and it is in this format on your new web site:

Title: The Opening of Your Soul Perceptions
Spirit: Augustine
Medium: Al Fike
Date: October 16, 2016

My students it is your teacher Augustine.

I see that you begin to distinguish between the awareness of your mind and the awareness of your soul, that as God places his Love within your souls, bringing about the great awakening of your perceptions and consciousness that lie within, you see that there is a difference in how you perceive life, the world around you and the world within you and the great Creator.

The world of man is a shadowy place and is filled with perceptions, ideas, thoughts, that have origins within the mind, a mind that often is distorted and manipulated and is filled with the thoughts and ideas of another, implanted within each individual through their education and experience. This creates a certain reality of life that in some respects is illusionary, has no basis in truth, and you understand the power of the mind to inform your actions, to bring motivation and decision. Your choices then are based upon shadowy realities that are often filtered and manipulated by the mind and this in turn brings inaccurate decisions based on inaccurate perceptions.

And we in the Celestial Kingdom have encouraged you to go to your souls, for each soul has a mind, a consciousness, capacities and faculties of perception and understanding which are very unlike those faculties of the material mind. Thus the mind of the soul has a greater capacity to understand truth, to see beyond the shadows to something clearer, more powerful, more encompassing and when those faculties are enlivened by the essence of God, the Divine Love, then they are enhanced and their abilities, possibilities and potentials are magnified exponentially by this great energy, this essence of God. Then your capacity to perceive truth, to go beyond the shadowy understandings of the material mind is very greatly enhanced and as this Love continues to accumulate within your souls the awakening, the opening of your perceptions continues for all eternity.

We in the Celestial Kingdom see in a greater capacity than yourselves, but we also understand that that seeing, that knowing of truth continues for all eternity and we too are upon a journey of understanding just as you are but we are a little further ahead than you and thus we come to assist you on this journey and in some way to make it a little easier and in another way to present to you various lessons so that you may grow in your understanding of truth.

Since the vision of those of you in this world is limited, there are great gaps in what you are able to perceive and it is dim, this world is dim and very limited. We come to add a greater capacity to see. We come close to you and give impressions and visions so that you may see further and in this way this also adds to your vision. So we work together to open up the vista of truth, to help you in your capacities to understand, to come and teach you, and we do so in many different ways not just in this way. We are with you in your dreams, as you pray to God in your quiet times, as you walk the street, as you do your work, and we continue to make great efforts to help you in whatever it is that you do and whatever ways you are thinking, contemplating, proceeding or understanding.

When you ask for our help you receive it. When you walk with God in His Love you open a great channel of assistance and love towards you and this is how the Law of Attraction works. It is the desire of your souls to be close to God and God’s desire for you to grow and we become part of that great chain of Light that helps you to walk forward, to grow, to awaken and for your souls to expand, to bring what many of you call enlightenment.

It is God’s great, merciful, loving care for each soul who desires truth and who is open with their souls so that they may become at-one with God. There are many layers and aspects of God’s care, of God’s creation, of truth that are yet to discovered by each one of you, and you continue in your faith and your trust that God will carry you, show you the way and as such God does indeed show you the wonderment of His creation, the wonderment which is you, my beloveds, the wonderment of life.

Be open to whatever God desires to give you, for there is a great ocean of knowledge, of truth, of Love and Light that awaits each one of you and we who are with you find great joy when each of you opens a little more to truth, to understanding and to enact upon this in loving ways.

Yes, beloved souls, you begin to see that the shadowy world of your material consciousness does not bring fulfilment to the soul. It is the opening, enlivening and awakening of your souls that will bring you joy, that will bring truth and clarity, that will open your eyes and allow you to navigate this world. This will assist you in avoiding the pitfalls and encourage you towards the Light as God brings His wisdom, His guidance, His Love into you and you listen with greater clarity and greater faith.

Beloved souls, the journey continues, the truth continues to pour within you, changes continue to happen within you, shifting of consciousness, the nurturing of your soul awareness, the cleansing and clearing of your material mind so that these two consciousnesses may work together in tandem and in harmony. As you release the error and adopt the truth in all ways within you, your souls are much further ahead than you realize and indeed your minds struggle to catch up to this wondrous growth within and you will undoubtedly continue in this struggle to understand for many years to come. But I tell you, that each time you move a little forward in your understanding you come closer and closer to the truth and this is a beautiful, beautiful process which brings us joy to witness and brings you joy to experience, continues thus, and shall continue thus.

God bless you, my beloved students. Your teacher Augustine has much joy and love for you, God bless you, beloved souls. God bless you.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yup, those messages earlier than 2018 are not well edited even if it has my 'ALED' go ahead. Too much to do and too little time to do it I'm afraid.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.